Mai-Hime,Otome,Zwei,0~S.ifr Episodes listing
   Piggymoo.com Anime index -> Anime G-Z -> Mai hime & Mai otome board
Author Mai-Hime,Otome,Zwei,0~S.ifr
Captain
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy

Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 12009 8:30 am    Post subject: Mai-Hime,Otome,Zwei,0~S.ifr Reply with quote

Show rating: 10101010101010101010 votes 1. Vote now!
The hosting site these linkz were on is Closed, so I am currently working on getting new streaming linkz.

DEAD LINKZ
Click here to see the hidden message

Meanwhile DDL linkz for dual audio with subs
Smile

Mai-Hime

Tags:Action, Drama, Science fiction, Romance,Fantasy
Plot Summary: Tokiha Mai and her sickly younger brother, Takumi, have received a scholarship to attend the prestigious Fuuka Academy. On the way, the ferry they are travelling on becomes the site of a destructive battle between two girls wielding apparently supernatural powers. This is only the beginning of their troubles, as Mai learns that she herself possesses these powers - the powers of a HiME.

Complete

Mai-Otome

Tags: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Slice of Life
Plot Summary: Arika Yumemiya has traveled far in search of her goal: the prestigious Gualderobe Academy. This is the school where young girls are trained to become Otomes, protectors of royal leaders throughout the lands. Here, Arika makes plenty of friends, but some enemies know something about her past that she does not. Nevertheless, her spirit and determination will keep pushing her forward. --- Adapted from its predecessor, Mai-HiME, this series is not a direct sequel, but an alternate universe setting featuring some of the Mai-HiME cast (though with different personalities).
=> animenewsnetwork

Complete

Mai-Otome Zwei

Tags: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy
Plot Summary: One year after the events of Mai-Otome, an asteroid on a collision course with Windbloom kingdom is destroyed - barely - by an international task force of Meister Otome. Subsequently a new and more powerful kind of Slave appears, along with a sinister black-robed entity - or entities - able to easily overpower the most powerful of Meisters. Not only this, but Arika and Mashiro's troubled relationship is hindering the use of the Sapphire of Azure Sky - possibly the one weapon powerful enough to defeat this new adversary. => animenewsnetwork

Complete

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr

Tags;Comedy, Drama, Fantasy,Science fiction
Plot Summary: This is the prequel of My-Otome, which predates the events before the My-Otome Series. In this series, it focuses upon the origins of Rena Sayers, the mother of Arika Yumemiya and former bearer of Lofty Crimson Jade / Blue Sky Sapphire GEM, and Sifr Fran, the biological mother of Nina Wáng and the former queen of Windbloom Kingdom, as well as the origins of Schwartz, Aswad, and the Garderobe Academy and its Five Columns. The kidnapping of Sifr and the powerful revelation of Lena's GEM will soon fatefully determine the outcome of the future for themselves and the others around them. => animenewsnetwork

Complete

Last edited by Captain on Sat Feb 06, 12010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
COMMENTS
  Reply to topic
Captain
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy

Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9Reputation: 176.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 12010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a huge update today, Surprised all links are working for DDL.
I'll add streaming linkz asic, the hosting site these linkz were on(Vreel) is now Closed.

Also, I added a link for the Mai-Hime Blu-Ray special that came out recently, I'll add a ddl link 4 it when I can. weho;o

Enjoy ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace pageVisit poster's website
Display replies from:   
  Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Anime G-Z -> Mai hime & Mai otome All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Anime downloads - Anime
Anime Toplist
Jump to: