Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Dungeons and dragons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 12008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


*in my head thinking Holy Shit!*

i start to trample the mob (while heading to the leader to attack him.)

sorry i havnt done mounted combat before (only seen it done a while ago) so i may not be able to do that if not i attack someone near me. and its fine welcome back
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



(Bad guy leader is in yellow now, I should realy use consistant colours)


Ameron forces his way into the crowd, trampling one villager into the ground on the way:

opposed strength check: vilager vs Ameron's horse. lets see who is stronger
Villager: d20+1 = 5
Horse: d20+ 8 = 15 VILLAGER KNOCKED PRONE

Horse atempts hoof attack:d20+6 = 18 *HIT*
Damage: d6 + 4 = 9

Villager on -4

Ameron is now within reach of the leader of the villagers, rising above the mob like an island in a sea of people.

Deen charges into the front of the mob:
Deen atempts attack roll: d20+4 -3 = 15 *HIT*
Damage: d4+3 = 6
Viliager on -1, his cotton cloaths offering no protection from deen's claws.

Seen as Lydia is back, I won't take my go yet. For refference, Solly is currently a short distance away on a horse that will not do as it is told.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


sweet Cool

whenever its my turn ill attack

btw i thought the villager would be stronger than my horse Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


"Take that you racissst(because they wanted to kill me 'cuz i'm a lizardman xD) bassstard"
*Deen now makes his way towards the leader of the mob*

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lydiaftw
holy piggy
holy piggy


Joined: Sun May 18, 12008 12:53 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Scotland

Reputation: 29.7
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


"Torm grant me strength"

Im wanting to try and control the damned horse and do a chargey thing with an attacky thing rarr. unless anyones in dire need of a heal, ive lost track of peoples hit points now.

"bothersome horse, defend your companions!!"
_________________
~Lydia(ftw)

-sleep is for the weak-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


no-one friendly is hurt yet

Solly tryes to bring his horse in line:
Ride check to control untrained mount: d20+1 = 5 vs target 20 FAIL by 15, SERIOUS FAIL

The horse bolts in the wrong direction. Solly holds on for dear life:

Ride check to stay in saddle: d20+1 = 2 vs target 5 FAIL
Solly falls from his horse, which galops off into the darkness.

Ride check to fall well: d20+1 = 6 vs target 15 FAIL
Solly takes falling damage: d6 = 5

Solly is on 3 HP

you used Doom to heal "Dragon-man" and Ameron is still benefiting from Shield of faith. You still have all your other spells

MY TURN

Deen is facing 3 villagers, one of whome is bleeding on the floor:

Vilagers make attack rolls:
d20-3 =12 MISS
d20-3 = 0 didn't even bother to take a swing.

Ameron is entirely surrounded by people, including the enemy leader:

Villagers make atack rolls:
d20-1 = 16
d20-1 = 6
d20-1 = 7
d20-1 = 0 (Ameron's AC is currently 22)
Their leader shouts "Not the man, get the Horse, THE HORSE!"
d20-1 = 3
d20-1 = 8
d20-1 = 16 HIT (Horses Armour class (AC) = 14)

Ameron atempts to negate the hit with a ride check (Mounted combat feat):
d20+2 = 4 vs target 16 FAIL
Damage roll: d8+1 = 6

A villager sinks a wood-cutter's axe into the horse's side, He rears up in anger feel free to name your horse at any time ronin
the horse is now on 24 HP

Ameron atempts ride check to stay on the horse: d20+4 =5 vs target 5 SUCCESS
Ameron is almost knocked off, but is able to hang on.

The leader slashes at Ameron, aparently trying to keep his atention on himself rather than the townsfolk.
"En Guard you lizard worshipin' blaguard!"
He atempts to attack Ameron: d20+6 = 11 FAIL

His scimetar flashes left and right, faster than your eyes can follow, striking Ameron's armor several times, but not leaving a mark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


erm, my horse? i just stole one, ameron is the only one with an owned horse...
*deen attacks the villager who just missed him*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


not you ronin, I meant Yu
Yu, not you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Sendal wrote:
feel free to name your horse at any time ronin

but you said Ronin ^^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I know, I got mixed up. You want me to edit it? its fine just ignore what I said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


nah np ^^, thought you didn't get what i noticed.... go on ^.^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 12008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


ill pick Arion for her name

attack the leader and if my horse can he attacks as well (cant remember if we can both attack)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lydiaftw
holy piggy
holy piggy


Joined: Sun May 18, 12008 12:53 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Scotland

Reputation: 29.7
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


im gonna be usin a heal on me cos of ive got 3HP! I can move and heal in one go right.

Stands up and brushes himself off, then starts running towards the battle
_________________
~Lydia(ftw)

-sleep is for the weak-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


you need to specify which spell you are using up to do the healing. You only have your level 0 spells left (cantrips) because you can't use your domain spell for healing unless you choose to make it a heal spell at the start of the day.

I guess you use "purify food and drink" as it has no combat value I can think of.


Solly stands up and runs towards the battle. As he goes, he passes his hand over his left leg, and is no longer limping as badly.
Solly heals 1 HP, he is now on 4.

Deen makes his attack rolls:
d20+4-3 =15 HIT
d20+4-3 =8 MISS
d20+2-3 =14 HIT
Damage rolls:
d4+3 = 7 villager on -2, and down.
d4+1 = 3 villager on 2

Villager makes bluff check: 11, Deen atempts sense motive: 18

Deen claws the villager that attacked him untill he goes down. He turns and bites the other villager within reach, who falls over far too easily, obviously playing dead.

Ameron encourages Arion to attack. First, Arion bites the hand of the Townsman who hurt him:
attack roll: d20+1 = 10 vs target 10
damage: d4+2 = 3. Villager on 3, he stumbles back into the crowd.
Arion then rears up to land on the townsfolk leader:
Attack rolls:
d20+6 = 16 MISS
d20+6 = 25 HIT
Damage: d6+4 = 7

Ameron Atempts to ride Hands-free: d20+2 = 9 vs target 10 FAIL
Ameron atempts to fight with his horse: d20+2 = 8 vs target 10 FAIL

As he is about to swing for his oponent, Arion rears up unexpectedly to strike, and Ameron is forced to hang on with his sword arm.

MY TURN

The leader makes one final lunge for Ameron, before once again stepping back further into the crowd, out of reach.
Attack roll: d20+6 = 16 MISS

The crowd swarms back in towards ameron in a renewed attack, but now they are all aiming to bring down Arion
Attack rolls:
d20-1 = 11 MISS
d20-1 = 13 MISS
d20-1 = 16 HIT
Ameron atempts to negate hit with a ride check: d20+2 = 20 SUCCESS
d20-1 = 1 MISS
d20-1 = 3 MISS
d20-1 = 1 MISS
d20-1 = 13 MISS
d20-1 = 4 MISS
d20-1 = 19 POSSIBLE CRITICAL rolled a 20. I roll again, if I hit its double damage
to confirm critical: d20-1 = 17 THATS CONFIRMED

Damage:
d6+1 x2 = 4 lucky

one villager atempts to cut Arion's face with a kichen knife, but ameron is able to place his shield in the way. Mean while another thrusts a crude spear into Arion's thigh.
Arion is now on 20/30 HP

Three Townsfolk step over their fallen comrades to face Deen:
Attack rolls:
d20-3 = -2 TRIPS OVER HIS COMRADE
d20-3 = 13 MISS
d20-3 = 15 MISS

Enemy condition:
villagers:
2 HP, playing dead next to Deen
-2* next to deen
3 HP in the crowd
-5 near Ameron
-1 near deen
18 are fine.

Enemy leader, wounded, just out of reach of Ameron

Deen and ameron are fine, Arion is on 20/30 HP, Solly is on 4/8 HP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Is it too late to join?
If it isnt i'll like a human necromancer if theres such a thing.(Cant rember been a while since i last played D&D)


Last edited by Rosur on Sat Aug 30, 12008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


its not too late to join, and that type of character does exist. Please spoiler out of character chat, and we'll discuss your character in the discussion thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


A raven flys above the crowd making caw caw noises like ravens make to try and annoy the crowd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Deen: d20+2 = 21 SUCCESS
Amaron: d20+0 =15 SUCCESS
Solly: d20+3 =18 SUCCESS

Target was 15, thats supposed to be moderatly hard... Oh well

The mob doesn't react to the bird's odd behaviour, but all three of you notice it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 12008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


A figure dressed in black and red cloths with a hood covering his face walks up behind the crowd.
Then he dazes one of the members of the croud near the back. Using the daze spell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


*Deen looks up at the raven, but then attacks the villager who is feign death*
If that succeeds, i head towards the leader of the mob
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 11 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy