Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Dungeons and dragons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


*walks in, bat in shoulder*

Eh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


^ Attempt to join Game: failed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


HEY!

WHO'S THE DUNGEON MASTER HERE?

omg I am SUCH a fugging nerd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I am, which should be blatently obvious if you read any of the posts here. If you have something relevent to say, spoiler it. If you don't have anything relevent to say, which seems likely, go back to the spam forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Why can't I play?? Don't make me go all PMS on you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


If you read the previous page, Rosur gives a perfect example of how to politly and unobtrusively join in. First we need to work out a character for you to play, and that will be done from now on in the discussion thread. If you want to play, post there telling me the sort of character you want to be. I want to keep the game thread free of posts that add nothing to the story as much as possible
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I sorta need some help, It's been a while since I played, so Can you list off what I can be?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 12008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Discussion thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 12008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


*BUMP*
"ahem..."

*attacks the guy who is feighn death*
if that succeeds, and i knock him unconsious, then i'll move on to the leader
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 12008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


me and Arion both attack leader again once more trampling the crowd
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 12008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Amaron tramples the crowd to reach the leader:

opposed strength check: vilager vs Ameron's horse
Villager: d20+1 = 14
Horse: d20+ 8 = 26 VILLAGER KNOCKED PRONE

Horse atempts hoof attack:d20+6 = 9 *MISS*

He is now within reach.

Solly reaches the crowd near Deen and strikes with his greatsword:

Attack roll (power attack for 1, charge bonus): d20+3 = 20 HIT
Damage: 2d6+5 = 12
Villager on -7 Free attack from the cleave feat:
Attack Roll: d20 +3 = 12 HIT
damage: 2d6+5 = 11 villager on -6

Solly amputates part of the first villager's arm, and burries his sword in the side of another.

Deen bends down and rakes the villager on the floor in front of him:
d20+4-3 = 17 HIT
Damage roll: d4 +3 = 4
Then he proceeds to battle the mob before him:
Attack roll: d20+4-3 = 4 MISS
Attack Roll: d20+2-3 = 4 MISS



Mean while, on the other side of the crowd, The hodded figure raises his hand and releases a strand of wool into the wind. It wafts over the crowd and lands on a man waving a crude club.

villager Will save: d20+1 = 10 vs target 13 FAIL

He imediatly stops waving the club, and stares blankly at nothing in particular.

There are 4 villagers in front of Solly and Deen, who are pushed forward by the people behind them. They don't look like they want to advance, but they don't realy have a choice.
Attacks on Solly:
d20+1 = 8 MISS
d20+1 = 16 MISS
Atacks on Deen:
d20+1 = 4 MISS
d20+1 = 18 MISS

The mob leader again tries to slash Ameron:
attack Roll: d20+6 = 17 MISS
You are again surprised by the speed of his blade, but Ameron's armor seems too sturdy for him to find a gap.
The mob tries to bring down Arion:
d20+1 = 20 HIT
Ameron atempts ride check to negate the hit: d20+2 =7 FAIL
d20-1 = 14 HIT
d20-1 = 10 MISS
d20-1 = 14 HIT
d20-1 = 2 MISS
d20-1 = 16 HIT
d20-1 = 19 POTENTIAL CRITICAL
Roll to confirm: d20+1 = 12 Not a critical, but still a hit.
d20-1 = 3 MISS

4 hits. Damage rolls:
d4+1 = 4
d4+1 = 5
d6+1 = 4
d8+1 = 7
Arion is on 0 hit points.
The townsfolk come at Ameron from all sides, stabbing, slashing and bashing Arion in many places. Ameron feels Arion waver, staggering to the left. He is on his last legs, and could go over at any time.

The crowd rolls to notice the dazed man acting strange: d20 = 15 SUCCESS
The crowd rolls to put two and two together: d20 = 4
The crowd takes no action against the hooded figure.

Enemy condition:
villagers:
-2 near Deen
-3* next to deen
3 HP in the crowd
Dazed in the crowd
-4 near Ameron
0 near deen
-7* near Deen
-6* near deen

15 are fine.

Enemy leader, wounded, within reach of Ameron

Deen and ameron are fine, Arion is on 0/30 HP, Solly is on 4/8 HP, Veinlash is Fine.

Deen Spot check: d20+2 = 20 SUCCESS
Solly spot check: d20+3 = 15 SUCCESS



You both notice that one of the people deen has previously dispatched is comming to his senses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 12008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


is it just me or am i surrounded Laughing

has Arion run out of crowd while i jump off (behind the leader away from mob) then if able attack the leader.

p.s. your doing a really good job Sendal good work
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 12008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


does 0HP have the same effect as -1,-2 or so?
"There sssure are a lot of them..."
*looks at a villager who is withhin his reach, and still with his senses and tries to attack him*
(or her?)

Yeah i'm not gonna kill too much people.. if knocking them out is good enough?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 12008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I'm gesing the yellow dot is the crowds leader?

The robed figure moves closer to the crowd and attemptes to daze the crowds leader.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 12008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


guess so.. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I take it lydia is MIA again.

Another strand of wool floats over to the crowd, landing on the mob leader.
Will save: d20 -1 = 0 FAIL

"STOP HIM! don't let them esca....."
His hands drop to his side, and he stares ahead gormlessly.

Ameron takes the oportunity to ride straight past him, where normaly he would expect him to launch an attack of oppurtunity. He trys to dismount quickly to take advantage of the leader's sudden incapacity, but is hindered by his heavy armor:
Ride check: d20 +2 - 8 = -2 FAIL.
Ameron dismonts, and gives Arion a light tap indicting that he can go, but does not have enough time to also attack this round. Arion stumbles off down the road a short way and colapses in a heap.

Deen ans Solly continue hacking their way through the crowd:
Solly:
Attack Roll: d20+1 = 2 MISS
Deen:
Attack Roll: d20+4-3 = 13 HIT
damage: d4+3 = 7 villager on -2
Attack Roll: d20+4-3 = 17 HIT
damage Roll: d4+3 = 6 villager on -1
Attack Roll: d20+2-3 = 8 MISS

Deen takes two down, whilst solly holds off the other two.

My turn

The enemy leader is Dazed, and simply stands still whilst the battle unfolds arround him. After a few seconds, he shakes his headand turns arround just in time to see Ameron land in front of him and arion stumble off.

The two villagers attacking Solly continue to try to break his defences:
Attack Rolls:
d20-1 = 17 MISS
d20-1 = 16 MISS

The others, who are not currently commited to a fight, seem unsure what to do. The constant streem of instructions have stopped, and nobody seems to be "second in command".
Crowd Moral roll: d20 = 1 Oh my

The crowd scatters. People run in all directions where there isn't one of you standing. They run into each other, dropping their weapons and trampling anyone who trips in their bid to escape.

When they realise what is happening behind them, the two fighting solly try to make a run for it. Both Solly and Deen each get a free attack against one of them if they want to take advantage of the oportunity. This will not count against your actions for the next round.

Enemy condition:
-1* Near Deen
-2* Near Deen
-1 near Deen
-4* near to deen
3 Running for his life
-3 near Ameron
0 crawling away
-8* near Deen
-7* near Deen

14 are fine, running for their lives

Solly heal check: d20+3 = 9
Deen heal check: d20+2 = 5
There are 6 bodies strewn arround where Deen and solly are standing. Solly imediatly sees that they are all still breathing, but he can't tell how badly injured they are, or weather they are likely to pull through without a closer look. one round per body. You can also try to do first aid as part of that action if you wish.

Ameron Heal check: d20+2 = 8

There is one body near Ameron. Again, he can see that the man is breathing, but he doesn't know how bad he is without a closer look. The mob leader is standing between him and the body.


The mob leader shouts at the villagers "NO COME BACK! WE HAVEN'T LOST YET!" but to no avail, once the crowd has broken, there is no getting them back. He takes up a fighting stance and points his sword at his nearest opponent (Ameron) "You may have won this battle, Lizard worshiper, but when Lord Artemis gets here with his soldiers we'll hunt out every last one of those nests and burn them to the ground." With his free hand he is holding his side, and you can see blood soaking his cloaths beneath it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


The robed figure approches Ameron is the leader dead or just run away now with the mob? while saying something in an unknow language.
The raven which is still flying above the crowd then lands next to the robed figure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


The enemy leader is injured, but he isn't running. He has taken up a stance as if he is expecting a strike from Ameron, almost like a fencer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


ok
Notcing the mobs leader i attempted to sneak up behind him and attack him with a dagger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Yes i'll take that free attack^^
"Don't you run from me! Cowardsss!
*Deen strikes a villager*
(on whoever i could preform a free attack)
*Deen runs towards the Leader of the groop and attempts to strike him
if that's possible
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 12 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy