Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Dungeons and dragons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Hey, When am I supposed to post? Ahm confuzed. (STill rounded, sneakin' on.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


You can make your entrance at any time now. Don't worry too much about the "one action per post during combat" rule for your entrance, but keep it within reason. I presume you are lurking somewhere arround a dark corner at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark_Cat
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy


Joined: Wed May 30, 12007 4:21 am
Posts: 1267
Location: Uranus

Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8Reputation: 76.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 12008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


*runs in not very subtle...*

"I thought I heard a fight!"

*sees a few unconscious bodies*

"AND ya started without me!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Again, he runs "in" to an outside area.

Knowledge Religion rolls:
Solly: d20+3 = 4 FAIL
Ameron: d20+1 = 18 FAIL

This human does not look well, his skin has virtualy no colour and his eyes look empty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


18 fails wtf Laughing

you will regret your actions here today!

moves to strike leader. btw what was the heal check for?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


target was 20, and the heal check was to asses the condition of the fallen villagers. Had you beaten 10 you would know how bad they were.

Deen makes his free attack:
d20+4-3 = 15 HIT
damage: d4+3 = 5 villager is on 0

As he turns to run, Deen rips into the villager's back. He stumbles off screaming with pain. Solly forgoes the opportunity to bring down another one, instead allowing him to leave the battle field. He touches his arm and says a short prayer, healing a bruise he sustained falling off the horse. Solly is on 5 HP. used the spell light

Veinlash tries to sneak up on the enemy leader:
Hide: d20+2 = 7
Move silently: d20+2 = 18

Ameron strikes at the his oponent with his longsword:
Attack roll: d20+2 = 6 Miss
The man easily parries the blow, and stands ready for the next. He sees Deen begin running through the panicked villagers towards him.
Enemy leader atempts to notice Veinlash:
Spot: d20-1 = 21 SUCCESS

Veinlash tries to stab him in the back:
Attack roll: d20-1+2 = 9 MISS
Unfortunatly, this man is quite observant, and saw him sneaking up. He was able to take the blow on the back of his breast plate, suffering no damage.

Deen races across to his quarry, and comes crashing into the Melae, claws first:
Attack Roll: d20+4-3+2 = 19 HIT
Damage Roll: d4+3 = 5
The mob leader goes down under deen's weight, unconcious.

Enemy condition:

0 Walking away
-2* Near Solly
-3* Near Solly
0 crawling away
-5* near to Solly
3 Running for his life
-2 near Ameron
0 crawling away
-7 near Solly
-8* near Solly
{{-3*}} Near Ameron

13 are fine, running for their lives

The scene is still in chaos, but nobody remaining seems willing to fight. Many townsfolk have already escaped, but some are still in sight. Most are running, some are limping and a few are crawling, but they are all trying to get away from all of you.

We are no longer in combat, so you can post more than once between my dice rolling if you want, and you can do more in one post.


Last edited by Sendal on Fri Sep 05, 12008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


guys let the villagers go they are no threat to us anymore
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


"I wassn't planning to kill them anyway... They jussst needed a lesson...I do have other plansss with their leader though.."
Btw, did i notice veinlash?
*Walks towards the unconsious leader*

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I'm gessing u did as you saw me attack the leader and i had get out of the way when u charged Razz

"Hey i'm veinlash" I say to Deen and Ameron.
"Have you guys seen a wizard called Uinen around here i'm ment to be meeting him, in the tavern but when i got there it was deserted and heard this commotion so came over here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 12008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


*Deen looks at the leader, and then to veinlash*
"Greetings veinlasssh, I am Deen... a lizardman, asss you might have noticed, But i only sssaw ssome drunkss in the tavern, no one who could be a wizard... excssept for the guy who vanissshed"
"Thanksss for your help...But i'm going to make sssure this guy never lookss down on my kind ever again"
*Deen walks even closer to the leader, who is still unconsious*

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lydiaftw
holy piggy
holy piggy


Joined: Sun May 18, 12008 12:53 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Scotland

Reputation: 29.7
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


maybe MIA is the wrong phrase there? or the right one, well, you know how i am. my apologies

Solly sits down panting and looks around at everyone, giving the newcomers a double-take

"i suggest...that we...maybe take a rest somewhere...?"

this is on the assumption that our skills are all depleted right? we've been fighting a bit
_________________
~Lydia(ftw)

-sleep is for the weak-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


At least your back
"Yea I aggree. May be we can stay at the inn and the inn keeper might have information on the wizard i'm ment to be meeting."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


-3*
-2
-6*
-2
-7
-9*
{{-4*}}

all the townsfolk still mobile have gone. There are still 6 lying arround the battle ground, plus the unconcious leader. Some of them look to be in realy bad shape (and getting worse).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


as much as i would like to save them we need to get out of here before the villagers stop running and come back for revenge

does solly have a cure minor still if so can you use it on Arion?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


solly still has Sanctuary and guidance (which could be swapped for cure minor).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


"Sssave them? Are you nutss? Thesse guyss tried to Kill us, Remember? i'd rather finisssh their leader off and then get out of here... in a more lizardman friendly town maybe?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Random information you might be able to use:



Solly and Ameron have traveled from Turmish, on the far side of the mountains.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I presume we are the light orange dot?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


The village is the circle on the road.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Ahh Okay...
"Well, Wherever we are going, if we're going easst I need to ssstop sssomewhere..."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 13 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy