Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Dungeons and dragons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


"Before we leave i'll check see if the inn keeper knows something about the wizard i'm ment to be meeting"
*heads into the inn*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lydiaftw
holy piggy
holy piggy


Joined: Sun May 18, 12008 12:53 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Scotland

Reputation: 29.7
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 12008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


did we need to go NW for the lizardman shrine as well? I'm gonna swap sanctuary for a cure minor then...i didnt have guidance unless you changed my roster (i dont think anyway)

*Gets up tiredly and rolls up his sleeves*

"We need to heal, rest, and get out of here. Not necessarily in that order."

*Starts muttering a prayer to Torm*
_________________
~Lydia(ftw)

-sleep is for the weak-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


You do still have guidance, and Sanctuary can't be swapped because it is a Domain spell. I'll assume you use guidance for healing instead

Solly and Ameron were on a journey to Assam, though they have no pressing buisiness there that can't wait. Deen was going to the Shrine to pay his respects and stopped at the town on the way.

Solly heals Arion back to 1 HP. He is still badly slashed, and should realy spend the next month or so in the care of a skilled stable master. He is able to walk for the time being however.

Veinlash walks into the inn. Inside is a tidy room with comfortable looking chairs, with a door at the back presumably leading to guest rooms. There is a counter to the left, but there is nobody to be seen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


"I sssugessst we move to the north firsst... then we can sssee what we're going to do next"
*Is still standing next to the unconsious leader*

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Quote:
"You may have won this battle, Lizard worshiper, but when Lord Artemis gets here with his soldiers we'll hunt out every last one of those nests and burn them to the ground."


"i think we need to find out who this "Lord Artemis" is i vote we heal up outside of town and come back when we have our spells ready... (2 days is my guess) wait were did that wizard go... crap lets get him and get out of here."

*check the loot of the leader then heads inside the inn*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


The mob leader has a few trinkets and coins, but nothing of real value. The only thngs he is carrying that are worth noting are his sword and Armor.

Both are extreemly well made, bearing the mark of the city of Ormath. (south) They are slightly battered, indicating that they may be quite old, but it seems this man was probably at least once a member of the standing army.

Due to the perfect weighting of the scimetar, it has an additional +1 to hit.

The breast plate is so finely made that it fits the body's contours perfectly, making it less of a hinderence when using some skills.

-4*
-1
-7*
-1
-6
***
{{-5*}}
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


unless one of you wants them ill just hold onto them

*heads into inn in search for veinlash*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


if i use a weapon, do i lose my claw or bite attacks?
and is the scimitar a simple weapon? Razz

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


you do loose those i doubt the scimitar is better than your claws and bite
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Veinlash searches behind the inn counter to see if the wizard left anything for me there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


you might find something there... according to a map from some posts ago there is a trapdoor behind the counter
"Not tthat i mind, but thesse guys are ssslowly dying here..."
"Ahh well... they learned their lessson from that...Ssso, are we going to wait for veinlasssh or move out of thisss village"

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lydiaftw
holy piggy
holy piggy


Joined: Sun May 18, 12008 12:53 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Scotland

Reputation: 29.7
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


ok i wont be round for a really long while so im exiting gracefully. thanks for the good game people! i hope you dont all get mercilessly slaughtered on your travels

"i can't hang around here any longer amongst this tainted blood. I have pressing business in Assam. WE have pressing business in Assam. If you wish to stay here and help our new friends, Ameron, I shall go ahead and tell our brothers you'll be late"

*gathers his robes about him and turns to the exit*

"God speed, friends. May Torm bless you on your journey, and speed you on your way. Perhaps we shall meet again."
_________________
~Lydia(ftw)

-sleep is for the weak-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 12008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


BYE LYDIA

goes to a wounded villager we should question him

*moves to stop bleeding* come on heal check
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


The map was for the tavern, and Veinlash is in the inn.

Veinlash searches behind the counter.:

Search check: d20+3 = 23

He finds a guest book. leafing through the pages he is surprised to see that someone by the name of "Veinlash" who booked in 3 days ago. He is still staying tonight in room 3 according to the book, though that might have changed due to recent events. "Veinlash" is not a common name, it does seem strange.

Ameron's Heal check:d20+2 = 12 FAIL
Ameron fails to give effective first aid to the villager.

-5*
0
-8*
0
-5
***
{{-6*}}

Ameron spot check: d20+0 =3 FAIL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Yu
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Tue Apr 08, 12008 5:28 pm
Posts: 2840
Location: Florida USA

Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5Reputation: 144.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


i repeat my last action
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Veinlash goes into where the rooms are and trys to find room 3 and if he can get in the room he will search it though if not he will try to break the door down first.[/spoiler]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Wed Jan 09, 12008 6:18 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Edinburgh

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Amaron Heal check: d20+2 = 3 FAIL
Amaron Spot check: d20+0 = 19 SUCCESS

-6*
0
-9*
0
-4
***
{{-7*}}

Ameron can't seem to stop the bleeding of the villager, but as he glances arround he sees that two of the other ones have woken up and are trying to subtley sneak away.

Veinlash goes into the back of the inn and finds room 3. It is unsurprisingly locked, and he tries to force the door:

Strength check: d20-1 = 12 vs target 15 FAIL.

He just isn't made for physical labor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Any chance for a map of the inn?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


any chance that you will come out and ask the big fat lizardman for help to break open the door? i need something to post...
well i could enter the inn to see what you're doing but that would be too obvious

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rosur
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Mar 12, 12008 9:11 pm
Posts: 980


Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87Reputation: 87
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 12008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I was just wondering what the inn looked like

Veinlash staggers back from failing to brake down the door and says to himself i need some help that lizardman i saw should be able to break it dow.
Veinlash goes out side of the inn and asks the lizardman to break down the door to room 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 14 of 49

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy