Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Fitna, An anti-koran/islam movie by Geert Wilders
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Documentaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails


Joined: Thu Jan 01, 11970 1:00 am
Posts: 6013


Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 12008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Fitna, An anti-koran/islam movie by Geert Wilders Reply with quote


this could be tagged for those with an open mind only, but even I with my open mind can't fully agree with this movie

Fitna the movie

This is the movie that has caused a LOT of commotion in the world, and has caused a lot of death threatenings to the dutch politician Geert Wilders and even de-balanced the relationship between the western and Arabic world.

This movie contains a lot of pictures of half dead people so be warned

Dutch => http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ee4_1206625795
English => http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

Dutch, dl (flv) => http://rs386.rapidshare.com/files/102834043/3EBF702C_LiveLeak-dot-com-197203-1fc4.flv
Dutch, dl (avi) => http://rapidshare.com/files/102851282/f1tn4_m0v13.rar

I myself have only seen a small part of it since i don't want to see more of it, the movie is too extreme imo
_________________
Ueno Juri<3
Watch nodame and become an Ueno Juri fan<3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mormacil
nubby piggy
nubby piggy


Joined: Thu Aug 23, 12007 1:32 am
Posts: 37
Location: the Netherlands

Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1Reputation: 8.1
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


It's rather boring, it points out some things I have to agree on and a lot I disagree on Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


hmm i would like to see this,
i have nothing against muslims
they've been upset about many "very small" things though...
i don't wanna know what they're gonna do a few days after this comes out into the world...
but the movie has already been deleted
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails


Joined: Thu Jan 01, 11970 1:00 am
Posts: 6013


Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750Reputation: 750
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Ronin wrote:
hmm i would like to see this,
i have nothing against muslims
they've been upset about many "very small" things though...
i don't wanna know what they're gonna do a few days after this comes out into the world...
but the movie has already been deleted

grab the rapidshare ones since i believe you can understand dutch:3
_________________
Ueno Juri<3
Watch nodame and become an Ueno Juri fan<3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KevKurba
God
God


Joined: Tue Mar 27, 12007 7:29 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: Belgium

Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


ik nederlends ken?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace page
Ronin
Burried under his own posts
Burried under his own posts


Joined: Sun May 20, 12007 9:50 pm
Posts: 11615
Location: In front of my PC

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


pig2cat wrote:

grab the rapidshare ones since i believe you can understand dutch:3
already did that, though i haven't watched it yet..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Hmm, any chance of getting this again, it has peaked my interest..

especialy after reading the reasons why it was deleted....

Threatening people who disagree with you is truely a sin...(im not religious, but i could quote the Quran,Torah,Bible to show that free speech should be a religous duty)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KevKurba
God
God


Joined: Tue Mar 27, 12007 7:29 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: Belgium

Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


dont bother, the guy is a complete idiot who made it and the film has nothing new in it, just old footage like the 911 planes hitting the wtc etc...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace page
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 12008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I like to know what other people are thinking Smile

i watch soo much stuff and read so many books that i disagree with, but it helps...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frijii
Nana-sama ga miteru
Nana-sama ga miteru


Joined: Mon Mar 17, 12008 2:33 am
Posts: 1116
Location: Far away!

Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 12008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


my good lord I'm so sick of all Muhammed this and Muhammed that.... I'm from denmark were the org. Muhammed drawings are from..... oh yah! all i have too say too this is EDUCATION - EDUCATION - EDUCATION!!!

or just learn to read

sorry if i sound cocky....
_________________
how interesting please go on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace pageVisit poster's website
GunG666RL
baby piggy
baby piggy


Joined: Tue Aug 05, 12008 4:21 am
Posts: 17



Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 12008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Quote:
this is the movie that has caused a LOT of commotion in the world, and has caused a lot of death threatenings to the dutch politician Geert Wilders and even de-balanced the relationship between the western and Arabic world.

1. This guy has the only political party which you can NOT join. You can only donate money! Not even his members of parliament are members of his party. This means that NOBODY can influence anything this guy does. He's the official dictator in his party.
2. His basic principle is "The far richer, white and/or christian majority is the victim of the far poorer muslim minority."
3. He would probably welcome any amateuristic death threat, as long as they're not successful of course ( Wink ) This is VERY good for his popularity. I'm NOT saying that he WANTS to die.
4. De-Balanced? If you mean destabilized, well, nah, not so much. He'd wish.


This guy is the hero for all those people who think: "My life is shit, I lost my job, my wife/husband left me, my kids hate me and my dog has run-off. You know what? Let's blame it on the frikking muslims!"

Stop blaming others, look at yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frijii
Nana-sama ga miteru
Nana-sama ga miteru


Joined: Mon Mar 17, 12008 2:33 am
Posts: 1116
Location: Far away!

Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3Reputation: 320.3
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 12008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


GunG666RL wrote:
Quote:
this is the movie that has caused a LOT of commotion in the world, and has caused a lot of death threatenings to the dutch politician Geert Wilders and even de-balanced the relationship between the western and Arabic world.

1. This guy has the only political party which you can NOT join. You can only donate money! Not even his members of parliament are members of his party. This means that NOBODY can influence anything this guy does. He's the official dictator in his party.
2. His basic principle is "The far richer, white and/or christian majority is the victim of the far poorer muslim minority."
3. He would probably welcome any amateuristic death threat, as long as they're not successful of course ( Wink ) This is VERY good for his popularity. I'm NOT saying that he WANTS to die.
4. De-Balanced? If you mean destabilized, well, nah, not so much. He'd wish.


This guy is the hero for all those people who think: "My life is shit, I lost my job, my wife/husband left me, my kids hate me and my dog has run-off. You know what? Let's blame it on the frikking muslims!"

Stop blaming others, look at yourself.


U said it d^_^b
_________________
how interesting please go on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace pageVisit poster's website
GunG666RL
baby piggy
baby piggy


Joined: Tue Aug 05, 12008 4:21 am
Posts: 17



Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


frijii wrote:


U said it d^_^b


Thanks. Wow, there are still some normal people out there. Amazing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


GunG666RL wrote:

This guy is the hero for all those people who think: "My life is shit, I lost my job, my wife/husband left me, my kids hate me and my dog has run-off. You know what? Let's blame it on the frikking muslims!"

Stop blaming others, look at yourself.



Islam is not only barbaric, inhumane and unjust. Its lies, myths and revisionism on the worst/best level. Only the roman catholic church comes close to Islam.

I still havnt seen the video, someone seems to be curtailing free speech. People with a delusional and distorted view of reality, need to be helped, not be pandered too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GunG666RL
baby piggy
baby piggy


Joined: Tue Aug 05, 12008 4:21 am
Posts: 17



Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


jifrowe wrote:

Islam is not only barbaric, inhumane and unjust. Its lies, myths and revisionism on the worst/best level. Only the roman catholic church comes close to Islam.


Yah. This is soooo not the point. The point is that this is a corrupt politician, who wants to gain more power over the backs of law-abiding muslims, and accuses them of all sorts of things, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIMS and not because they have done anything. BEING a muslim is a crime in his eyes.
Milosevic did the exact same thing, Hitler too. We've all seen where that ended up. If he does even 1 percent of what they did, its very bad.

He's suspect and corrupt, because he let's no-one get the tiniest amount of control whatsoever over his movement. He claims to fight for democracy, but he doesn't even apply democracy in his own party!! So if he ever gets power, he prolly won't be a very democratic prime-minister.


Quote:

I still havnt seen the video, someone seems to be curtailing free speech.


Oh my fucking god!! it's a conspiracy!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Evil or Very Mad
_________________
The two best inventions since sliced bread: The AdBlock Image & Search With Firefox addons. https://addons.mozilla.org
======
Functionality being equal Linux is a huge (but sympathetic) memory hoag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


GunG666RL wrote:
Yah. This is soooo not the point. The point is that this is a corrupt politician, who wants to gain more power over the backs of law-abiding muslims, and accuses them of all sorts of things, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIMS and not because they have done anything. BEING a muslim is a crime in his eyes.
Milosevic did the exact same thing, Hitler too. We've all seen where that ended up. If he does even 1 percent of what they did, its very bad.

He's suspect and corrupt, because he let's no-one get the tiniest amount of control whatsoever over his movement. He claims to fight for democracy, but he doesn't even apply democracy in his own party!! So if he ever gets power, he prolly won't be a very democratic prime-minister.

Oh my fucking god!! it's a conspiracy!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Evil or Very Mad


whats not the point, you seemed to be implying there is no valid reason to be anti-islam where as I totaly disagree, ITs ok to hate Islam, and think that all muslims are delusional ; have you even read the Qura'an?
all I hear is your hate rants against him....provide evidence to support your outlandish claims that he is just like Hitler......

And being a muslim is a crime, its a crime against reason, and against humanity. That goes for any delusional philosophys....and like all delusions they are a danger to the survival of our species and must be overcome...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GunG666RL
baby piggy
baby piggy


Joined: Tue Aug 05, 12008 4:21 am
Posts: 17



Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


oh wait, you hate all muslims, and you hate all catholics? so what, the divided anglicans are the answer?
the splintered protestants, is that your drug of choice?

Reading the quran, why? Are all muslims, doing exactly the same, following the quran literally? are protestants following the bible literally?

it's stupid to hate people just because they have a different religion. I dislike wilders because he hates his fellow Indonesians, which is extremely stupid.

It's always so convincing when rightwing extremists accuse religious people of being against democracy.

you just go on hating muslims, this will only come back to you.
_________________
The two best inventions since sliced bread: The AdBlock Image & Search With Firefox addons. https://addons.mozilla.org
======
Functionality being equal Linux is a huge (but sympathetic) memory hoag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


GunG666RL wrote:
oh wait, you hate all muslims, and you hate all catholics? so what, the divided anglicans are the answer?
the splintered protestants, is that your drug of choice?

it's always so convincing when rightwing extremists accuse religious people of being against democracy.

you just go on hating muslims, what do i care.


No i dont hate peoples, i hate the crazy stuff they believe, that is helping to kill our species....And yes as i said ALL delusions are bad for the survival of the species, All people should be forced to send there children to secular schools, and be taught logic and critical thinking skills.

apparantly you do care, otherwise why post your hate rant against someone?

If you think that being tolerant of deulsional thinking and prejudice/ignorance is ok, then carry on not careing

Relgious people are against reason, and pro-delusion that makes them a danger to the species, I would never say they are against democracy, there is such a thing as christian humanists/secularists
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KevKurba
God
God


Joined: Tue Mar 27, 12007 7:29 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: Belgium

Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8Reputation: 270.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


jffrow lol, i havent read everything you guys are spamming but not all muslims are bad Razz actually the quran preaches peace , the majority of muslims would love to live in a world of peace but it because of the 1% of the so called muslims that cause problems that everybody seems to think that all muslism are evil terrorist loving people Confused

and o yeah

Quote:
All people should be forced to send there children to secular schools, and be taught logic and critical thinking skills.


you are seriously contradicting your beliefs there mate Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace page
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Sat Feb 02, 12008 7:25 am
Posts: 760


Reputation: 34Reputation: 34
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 12008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


KevKurba wrote:
jffrow lol, i havent read everything you guys are spamming but not all muslims are bad Razz actually the quran preaches peace , the majority of muslims would love to live in a world of peace but it because of the 1% of the so called muslims that cause problems that everybody seems to think that all muslism are evil terrorist loving people Confused

and o yeah

Quote:
All people should be forced to send there children to secular schools, and be taught logic and critical thinking skills.


you are seriously contradicting your beliefs there mate Razz



...I never said anything about individual muslim character, apart from they are delusional and a danger to the species....

And have you read the Qur'an? Revisionist liberal interpretation of the quran is all well and good, its another nail in the coffin...but dont be fooled into thinking the Qur'an is a book of peace....

And how is forcing children, to go to a school to learn HOW to think, contradicting my belief? Ive not said anything about freedom, or anything like that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Documentaries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy