Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
For those who have open minds only....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
baby piggy
baby piggy

Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 12008 12:10 am    Post subject: For those who have open minds only.... Reply with quote

If you are the type of person who searches for answers and respect theories other than the general populus.....I'm highly recommending this mind-opening documentary. Plz watch it with no bias whatsoever...just watch it. P.S.- The first 11 minutes or so is a philosopher speaking with a dark screen(nothing is wrong with the stream). Enjoy!! gecco

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

This is the most convincing documentary I have ever seen!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HANDS DOWN, YOU WILL BE ENTHRALLED ONCE THE PICTURE STARTS!!
Tony
piggy
piggy

Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4Reputation: 14.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 12008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scene this its amazing reali quality video!!!
Truly amazing and yet know one seems to be talking about it ??
Not sure why ?
gecco
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 12008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well most people do not know about it thats why....its a sensational documentary...would like as many people to see it if they can...it's very informational!!
ezxen
God
God

Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 12008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seen it. like it approve of it .
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 12008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen it, whilst it was interesting it was full of assumptions and is cleary a piece of propaganda. Using emotive images to stir a emotional responce whilst giving your opinion and stating it as fact can not be describe as anything else.

I still watched it all, and agree with various aspects of it, I doubt that it will cater to people who are not already ideologicaly similar, as its too agressive and too confrontational for anyone whos beliefs it questions to listen to it.
leethewizard
baby piggy
baby piggy

Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2Reputation: 12.2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 12008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I thought this was very well made and although does try to visualise certain thought paterns to get its points across i dont disagree on this and think was great idea that this whole project was done. Furthermore regarding part 1 i have done my own extencive research on this topic and altho they dont show much of there research(proof) there are many facts within what they are saying the vid that just says what is without really proving but altho they do this if you care to look into this for yourselves you wil quickly find many fasinating points regarding religion and it will if you dont chose to ignore what is, wel whaty i will say it will truely open your eyes to many truths. im running on somewat but just look for answers yourselves and you wil see.

ps: im nt against religion or anything like tht but just think people should really try and find out about what they beleave without submitting 2blind faith,saying this however i do understand why people do and tht is fair enuf

Best regards Lee
gecco
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 12008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I truly agree with searching for the truth!! Knowledge is power and we must always continue to seek higher knowledge, that is the key for me being fulfilled and satisfied with life in general!! Whether you agree with the viewpoints or statements made in the film, there is quite alot of factual evidence here. Shocked Idea Shocked Idea Exclamation
darksamurai
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 12008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this movie...I don't man. The Part 1: religious stuff I could believe with almost no shadow of a doubt. The rest if any of it were true I don't know what my reaction to it would be. Honestly. I know there is always gonna be a shadow organization that rules over what we do, think and say in one form or another and whenever someone scoffs at that I point out that we elected Gearge W. Bush Jr. Laughing Surprised Evil or Very Mad Twice Surprised Shocked Whatevert theories I can create in my head will never come to be important or matter much. Because we are cogs in the machine. We are all just bricks in the wall. But better a prison of are own making that doesn't kill because. Because of Creed, Color, Nationality whatever
gecco
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 12008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's propaganda in any form. All it is doing is telling a story from a different perspective that is not openly allowed in todays media mainstream. When you finish watching the documentary, it has a underlying message that is told. Basically do not believe everything that you see....search for answers yourself....search for these answers and not just be complacent with what we are fed in our everyday routine of life. I mean all of this information is available out there....everything in this documentary is not new information....it is readily available to us if we choose to look for it. Regardless whether you like it or not....you have to appreciate the concept of it all and the manner in which it is done. All of the sources are available on the website, and the director of the film has no intent other than for people to see it....He does not even sell the movie....he prefers to give it to you for free...if you are willing to let others see it. That speaks alot to me Idea Idea
bocaccio
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 12008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doc is SO AWESOME!! If it doesn't make you think you must be dead already. I'm gonna pass this link on to everyone i know. Thank you so much.
PaperBoy
Ascended people spam too!
Ascended people spam too!

Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8Reputation: 225.8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 12008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeitgeist Addendum was released....

BRING BACK STARGATE!!!

BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK... DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME...
Sendal
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy

Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9Reputation: 143.9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 12008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just one thing to say about the firs part, considering the claim Money=Slavery.

This person seems to think that because people must work to live, they must be slaves.
That reasoning is flawed. Slaves are deffined by the fact that they work for no reward. People who work for money are rewarded with money, which they can exchange for goods and services.

Money has a value not because the banks say it does, but because everyone agrees it does. You can exchange money for things you realy want, so money has the same value as those things.
jifrowe
spammy piggy
spammy piggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 12008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

money is good, barter is so much easier when you have simple form to base that exchange off.

personaly i dont think we have gone through thousands upon thousands of years of social evolution, to go back to being hunter gatherers.
bill99201
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 12009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beware of this show. the sources they are very weak. trust nothing until you research for yourself.
Ultima1221
Commander of Piggymoo
Commander of Piggymoo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 12009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gaj
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails

Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6Reputation: 748.6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 12009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultima1221 wrote:
gaj

stop spamming.
bill99201
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 12009 4:17 pm    Post subject: research Reply with quote

gecco wrote:
I don't think it's propaganda in any form. All it is doing is telling a story from a different perspective that is not openly allowed in todays media mainstream. When you finish watching the documentary, it has a underlying message that is told. Basically do not believe everything that you see....search for answers yourself....search for these answers and not just be complacent with what we are fed in our everyday routine of life. I mean all of this information is available out there....everything in this documentary is not new information....it is readily available to us if we choose to look for it. Regardless whether you like it or not....you have to appreciate the concept of it all and the manner in which it is done. All of the sources are available on the website, and the director of the film has no intent other than for people to see it....He does not even sell the movie....he prefers to give it to you for free...if you are willing to let others see it. That speaks alot to me Idea Idea

if you research the sources you will find that this video is a docudrama, very little hard facts just speculation and opinion
mariens
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 12010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

video was good but the language would have been more simple.. i did not understand anything
cataphract
spammy piggy
spammy piggy

Reputation: 93.6Reputation: 93.6Reputation: 93.6Reputation: 93.6Reputation: 93.6

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 12010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

complete horse pucky, full of bogus material, mixed with semi-truthful statements and emotional imagery all to make you believe in something that makes no sense at all.
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Documentaries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: