Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Force Academy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
piggy
piggy

Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 12010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Force Academy Reply with quote

Hello, and welcome to the Force Academy RPG. This game has been Moderator approved by Ronin. I hope that all players enjoy this game

Game Rules:

1. Respect the moderators of this forum. They have the final say in everything.

2. All forum rules and TOS are to be observed and obeyed at all times. Mods, please catch us if we do not.

3. Keep the OOCs game related and to a minnimum.

4. No socializing within this thread. Please take it to PM or another forum.

5. All character sheets are to be PMed to the GM, JediMasterJoy for approval. If you post a character sheet in this thread without GM approval, your post will be ignored.

Character Sheet Requirements:

Name:
Alias: (If applicable
Allegiance:
Force Sensitive:
Appearance-
Height
Weight:
Build:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Color:
Markings:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Personal Ship: (If applicable)
Lightsaber Description: (If applicable)
Hilt:
Blade Color:
Fighting Form:
Bio:

Game Description: MasterJoy teaches both the ways of the light and dark side of the Force to her students.

Academy Ranks:

Jedi:

Initiate:
Padawan Learner:
Jedi Knight:
Jedi Master:
Jedi Councilor:
Grand Master:

Sith:

Sith Minion:
Sith Apprentice:
Sith Warrior
Sith Master
Sith Councilor:

There is no storyline, we will just make it up as we go.
As the game progresses, I hope to see lightsaber duels, send some out on missions, and maybe there will even be a space battle, and more. Please, feel free to be creative, and PM me with any questions you may have. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and if I do not know the answer to a question, I know where to find it. Let's just have fun with this, and I hope to learn from the players, and I hope they will learn something from me as well.
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9Reputation: 13.9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 12010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranks Correction:

Jedi:

Initiate
Padawan Learner
Jedi Knight
Jedi Master

Sith:

Sith Minion
Sith Apprentice
Sith Warrior
Sith Master

High Councilor: This rank is for both Jedi and Sith masters. The Council is the governing body of the academy, and it is made up of Jedi and Sith masters, with the Grand Master of the academy as the head council member.

Grand Master: The leader of the academy.

GM Approved

Character Sheet

Name: MasterJoy
Alias: None
Allegiance: Grey Force User
Species: Human
Home Worled: Coruscant
Force Sensitive: Yes, extremely
Appearance-
Height: 4 feet 8 inches
Weight: 95 pounds
Build: Slender
Hair: Short, red and very curly
Eyes: White
Skin: White
Markings: None
Clothing: Purple robe with long black sleeves, and a crimson red belt around the waist. Black socks and shiny black boots complete the outfit.
Weapons: A-280 Blaster pistle, the Force and one lightsaber
Personal Ship: Guardian200
Lightsaber Description-
Hilt: Black with two gold buttons in the center for activation and deactivation of the weapon, and a gold tip and base.
Blade Color: Purple with a gold tip
Fighting Form: Form IV Ataru
Bio: MasterJoy was taken from her home and family and brought to the Jedi temple at age five. She was a fast learner, and was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight at sixteen years-old. At age 20 she became a Jedi master, and High Council member after killing five sith warriors who entered the Jedi temple, attempting to kidnap two initiates. After sensing their presence through the Force, the young female Knight burst into the room where the Sith were, beheading all of them effortlesly with her lightsaber.
Over the years, the Jedi order fell, and MasterJoy became curious about the Dark side of the Force. She taught herself, and soon faced another Sith; a Sith Lord in a duel. MasterJoy suffered an injury to the head, leaving her blind, but she continued to study both the light and dark side of the Force, until one day she decided that she knew enough about both the Jedi and Sith ways to open her own force academy. MasterJoy now instructs students in the ways of both aspects of the Force.
Ronin
Burried under his own posts

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 12010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank: Sith Minion, This is equal to Jedi Initiate.The basics of the"dark side" are taught to the minions by the Grand Master.

Name:Ronin
Alias: N/A
Allegiance: Dark side (I hope this is what you meant by that)
Species: Human (since i don't know a lot about the star wars lore, eheh)
Home World: Korriban
Force Sensitive: yes
Appearance-
Height: 1 meter 89 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Build: quite average
Hair: black
Eyes: grey
Skin Color: slightly tanned
Markings: umm.. a strange tattoo over the left eye should do
Clothing: black robe, with a white/red belt
Weapons: dual lightsaber, Ronin doesn't use guns for some reason
Personal Ship: N/A
Lightsaber Description: (If applicable)
Hilt: Silver metallic with a black touch
Blade Color: Purple
Fighting Form: Form I. Shii-Cho
Bio: Ronin was raised in Korriban, he didn't go out much, but he's strong and smart enough for the academy, he was always fascinated by the powers of the force and did some research on..well everything he could find...For the rest, you'll have to find out yourself (As in: Still don't know a lot about the lore, but i figure i'll learn on the way Very Happy)

Alrighty Very Happy

Last edited by Ronin on Thu Feb 11, 12010 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 12010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

Good character sheet, Ronin. After you post your bio, I will make an opening post. perhaps when others see how the game is played, then, mor will join in the fun.

Very Happy
Balrog442
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 12010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Bandon
Alias: /
Allegiance: /
Species: human
Home World: not known
Appearance- dark force scaring around his right eye further normal
Height 1m 90cm
Weight: 71 kg
Build: strong
Hair: long black
Eyes: green
Skin Color: pale
Markings: /
Clothing: ancient robes of withc the origin is unknown
Weapons: lichtsaber
Personal Ship: force resurection of an ancient rebublic cruiser named 'the wolf of the republic
Lightsaber Description: normal lichtsaberHilt:
Blade Color: red
Fighting Form: unknown
Bio: wen the rebublic found him it was becouse his schip was in orbid around dantonie they found him in the old jedy enclave there mortaly wounded now hes in a coto tank under heavy gaurd by 10 sith lords and 10 jedy masters somwere in a secret room of master joy's academy

al that they know of him is that depending on the dreams he has while being in the cototank he taps into both the licht and dark side of the force (but this is not new to the acedemy becouse many grey jedy do the same
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 12010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balrog442, I did not approve your character sheet. Please, read the first post in this thread.

Ronin, I hope you can post a bio soon. I am ready to start the game.
Ronin

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 12010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay updated the post
i know it isn't much but i guess i'll get some character development in the game Razz
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 12010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

Darn it! I wrote out a nice introductory post to explain more about the game yesterday, and it didn't get posted. I am not sure what happened there, but I will try again sometime tomorrow, and then hopefully, the game can begin on Monday.
Sorry.

Sad

MasterJoy
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 12010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

In this game, the dark and light sides of the Force are taught. The Sith Minions and Jedi Initiates study, and Sith Apprentices and Padawan Learners not only study, but go on missions. Sith Warriors and Knights go on missions, study, and train padawans and Sith Apprentices. Jedi and Sith Masters hardly leave the academy, but they will if necessary. Their primary duty is to instruct students in the ways of the Force.

How do students study?

Written tasks are assigned that may require searches on the Internet/Holonet, and these tasks can be about Star Wars characters, planets, the Force, lightsabers and other weapons, spaceships, starfighters, or anything Star Wars related to help educate the student. Whether you know little or nothing about Star Wars, you can learn here, so do not avoid this game for lack of SW knowledege.

Students on both the light and dark side earn points for their tasks.
Jedi earn light points, and Sith earn dark points.

Points Reference Guide:

0 points: Failure.

1 point: Poor.

2 points: Good, but could be better.

3 points: Satisfactory.

4 points: Well done.

5 points: Excellent.

Note: In Star Wars, the Jedi care nothing for rewards, but to be fair to everyone in the game, I decided to allow both Sith and Jedi to earn points for their work.

The home world of the Force Academy is the planet of Serenno. Its region is the Outer Rim Territories. It has one sun and two moons. The primary terrain is rainforests, mountains and oceans. The name of the mountain the academy is on is called Royalique, invented by me.

All are welcomed to join in the fun of this game. Just read the first post of this thread, and follow the directions. Thank you.

MasterJoy

Now, the moment is here. Let us begin the game.

IC: MasterJoy -- + Force Academy, Sith Classroom --morning ~

The sun is rising over the planet of Serenno, and on Mount Royalique, within the tall black and white structure known as the Force Academy, MasterJoy, the leader and Grand Master of the school of education and order sits at a desk in a large classroom. She is prepared to receive her first student, soon to enter the room, eager to learn the ways of the Dark side of the Force. The blind master is neither anxious nor doubtful about her abilitie to teach this young student. MasterJoy is very calm, and she is ready. She knows exactly where to begin, and what to do. The Force will guide her, so she is not afraid. As the Grand Master awaits the students arrival, she meditates. Soon her work will begin.

TAG: Ronin
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 12010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

]GM POST]

OOC:

Still waiting on a response from Ronin. All are welcomed to join.
Darth Cadaverous
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 12010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Darth Cadaverous the Reborn
Species: Human
Home world: Byss/Kleebon Unknown Regoins
Affiliation: Sith and the Dark Jedi

Personality
---Traits: He has a cruel streak that tends to border on the insane
---Likes- Power, New weapons, seeing other in pain
---Dislikes: Jedi, People who get in the way, “Smart People”, other sith
---Habits: Tends to drum fingers when things get close or unhappy

Appearance
---Skin Color: Death like pallor
---Hair Color: Silvery white, but he has a full head of hair.
---Eye Color: A very sickly red/yellow
---Clothing: His clothing is of a very ancient style, while keeping up with the current.
He wears a skintight body suit of pure blackness. Cortosis was weaved into the body suit so it could deflect in coming light saber blades. He also wore knee high boots they also had miniature cloaks. His own true cloak was blood red, which hung down just to the top of his ankle.
---Other Attributes:
A) Height- 6’11”
B) Weight- 95lbs
---Other Details:

Weapons:
He has a walking stick that is about five feet long, but it has a Sith Blade inside it. With a flick of a switch, it will appear at the top. The blade is about two feet long.
Two sabers, one red and a very dark blue

Starship
---Name: Dead Sun
---Class: Cruiser
---Hyper drive Class: 1.0 (60,000 light-years (effective)
----Back up Class: 15
---Weapon(s):
---Shields: Equipped (3,200 SBD)
---Sub light Speed:
---Crew: 7400
---Passenger(s): 2000
---Max Cargo (kg): 20000 tons
---Interior Description:
---Other Details:

The Force
---Sensitivity: Strong
---Religion: Order of the Dead
---Light saber
-----Crystal(s):
Velmorite: created a fine, thin blade for graceful, fluid wielding
Rubat: sharpened the appearance and definition of the blade, allowing its wielder to easily track the blade and strike opponents properly. The crystal would also help its wielder attack faster
Lorrdian gemstones: user was better able to read the actions of their opponents. This enhanced the wielder's overall defenses and ability to deflect blaster bolts

-----Blade(s): One blade per saber
-----Color(s): Red and a very Dark Blue
-----Handle Description(s): They are very ancient handles. Each made out of something very special and cruel. For if, his Master was still alive, he could tell you. Each hilt is about eight inches long and has one red diamond in the hilt close to the top. They each have a hand guard at the top, but they also connect to make staff saber. The blades are thin and little to no outline fuzz, because of the crystals used.

---Force Abilities:
--Force Weakness: Telekinesis.
---Other Force Object(s):

Biography: These are the transcripts from Darth Cadaverous own writings. (*)
---Personal History:
---Military History:
---Traumatic Experiences:

Darth Cadaverous was born 6875 on the planet of Byss. He was the seventh child of an all ready starving family. However, like a lot of starving families who have force children and located by the Jedi, they were too glad of the extra help. He was his master’s star pupil, and a quickly rising Jedi Knight.

At 12, he solved a ten-year-old murder and actually brought the man in for trial and got him a less sentence for his own repentance.

When he turned eighteen, he was a Jedi Knight and battling those who turned from the light, and went on their own. He cared not, for they were Dark Jedi and needed to die quickly.

(*) They had created beasts of terrible strength and ferocity that they were killing everything and anyone. Friend or foe it mattered little to them. By my fifth year battling this Dark Jedi, I was growing hard against the deaths that I have committed. I fought like a beast of murder and with no heart or caring of my own. When I turned 25, I was a killing machine; I even noticed that my friend, master was looking at me with sorrowful eyes. I smiled, turned, and blocked a blade that was coming for my own heart. Then I cut down the woman who tried and failed.

Now listen to me my fellow Jedi. I followed every rule until that fatal day. We were winning and corning them in a great pincher move. We had five of them surrounded and very helpless, but I was in a dark frenzy of hate, hate for bringing this upon us and wrecking our lives. I charged and killed every one of them. Not one stayed, not even the few apprentices that were with me, for I killed them all in my madness. I an uprising Jedi knight had just went crazy. A promising student of the forces of light had just gone to the dark side in front of his master and a few others. Now I too, am disarmed, and they had taken my prized armor. What made things worse, is that my master would not listen to reason. On an unmanned ship, we the loser were sent into space. Some went mad during the flight, but we put them down quickly. Those of us that were strong continued.

When we landed, I went off on my own, for in some way, I have gone mad. However, if the truth known I grew stronger with my madness. Ten Massassi followed me into the darkness of the planet and history.

Eleven years later, my followers and I boarded a small ship and left ten days before fate knocked us sith back on our rears. I traveled for many more years and found my own planet that had a small amount of dark side influence, and that is where I went.

Massassi grew into their own tribe and I grew in power and knowledge until I had nowhere to go, but out. However, I did not want to let anyone know that I was still alive, but I knew that the universe continued without me. My master passed away and wars came and gone.

Some seventy years later, I had grown old and weak. I had my Massassi to build an underground temple. Taking twenty of the strongest Massassi warriors, I went in and used a Sith spell that would put me into a slow sleep, that will keep me safe until it is right for me to return, and bring my wraith to those who imprisoned me. Now I go to my rest. (*)

For over hundred of years, he slept until his chosen one had come. It was a young Jedi looking for more knowledge, but instead perished to become a Dark Lord’s new body. Another Dark Lord, who read the signs and went into sleep also, came out, started to teach again until the two meet, and fought. Lord Cadaverous won and continued the students training.
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 12010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

Excellent cs, Darth Cadaverous.

We need players.
Balrog442
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 12010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Bandon
Alias: /
Allegiance: /
Species: human
Home World: Fenris
Appearance- dark force scaring around his right eye further normal
Height 1m 90cm
Weight: 71 kg
Build: strong
Hair: long black
Eyes: green
Skin Color: pale
Markings: /
Clothing: customized robes (black rad trimmed
Weapons: lichtsaber
Personal Ship: a smal freighter named 'the wolf of the republic
Lightsaber Description: normal lichtsaberHilt:
Blade Color: red
Fighting Form: custom form strong in duels weak vs ranged atacks

Bio: his home world is a cold barren ice rock were not many survive wen the jedi found him there it was a blessing to him. Wen he woke up to see one of the jedi cut the others down and try to kill him only luck and the survival skils of fenris got him to survive ever since he has been walking a dark path
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 12010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

[GM POST]

OOC:

My my, such determination. Very well. I will make one exception, but this is the only one.
Your rank is Sith Minion, and Darth Cadaverous is your master.

May the Dark Side be with you both.

in the future, all character sheets should be PMed to me for approval before posting them here in this thread.

Smile
Balrog442
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 12010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediMasterJoy wrote:
Laughing

[GM POST]

OOC:

My my, such determination. Very well. I will make one exception, but this is the only one.
Your rank is Sith Minion, and Darth Cadaverous is your master.

May the Dark Side be with you both.

in the future, all character sheets should be PMed to me for approval before posting them here in this thread.

Smile

ok ^^ sorry copy paste it you and remove this one?
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 12010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

That's fine. I have PMed your master, so he should be here soon.

Smile
Balrog442
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 12010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bandon bows* Thank you weird voice in the air.

:p
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 12010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM POST]

OOC:

So very sorry for staying away for so long. Darth Cadaverous is quite busy, thanks to Real Life, so until he can join in the fun, I will begin training his student.

IC: MasterJoy

The Jedi leader continued to meditate, as she waited for someone to train. Her fellow leader and council member, Darth Cadaverous seemed to be busy tending to other matters, so she would take his apprentice and train him as well.
She knew the students would be there very soon.

TAG: Apprentices

OOC:

I know that usually, one waits for their tag to be answered, but that first post of mine was a bit old, so I thought I would make a newer one.
JediMasterJoy
piggy
piggy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 12011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: It is way past time to begin so let's start.

IC: MasterJoy, Sith Classroom, Morning

The Force Grand Master stood before the blackboard with chalk in hand, and began to write the assignment for her Sith students.

Assignment 1.

Write a lengthy essay in your own words on the origin of the Sith; how they began, who they were before they became Sith, and/or anything else you learn from your Holonet search.

TAG: Ronin, anyone

OOC: I said, "in your own words, because I don't want to see copy, cut, and pasted articles from your sources, such as starwars.com, wikipedia.org, starwars wiki, and others directly from those sites.
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum -> Role playing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: