Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Anime G-Z -> Higurashi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 12009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei Reply with quote


Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei (ひぐらしのなく頃に)


OVA 1
OVA 2
OVA 3
OVA 4
OVA 5

Plot: Just watch ;/

------------------------

So yeh liek, here it finally is, after all that suffering and waiting..... Now, if you could plz tell me the name of the group who subbed this... me want HQ torrent ;o
Also, where can I buy THIS <3 ??!?!?!?
_________________


Last edited by Soepstengel on Sat Jun 27, 12009 1:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails


Joined: Thu Jan 01, 11970 1:00 am
Posts: 6020


Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 12009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Episode one Is just a fill up I guess...
I hope it starts at episode 2 because I was srsly disappointed by episode 1
_________________
Ueno Juri&lt;3
Watch nodame and become an Ueno Juri fan&lt;3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 12009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


B-but there are only 5.
Don't tell me they're actually throwing fillers in here!??! That just sucks, especially after not giving us a third season after all ;/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Picollo
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Apr 09, 12008 1:49 pm
Posts: 761


Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 12009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


http://www.animekon.com/news-793-Higurashi-Rei-OVA-Comes-With-Dakimakura.html

A dakimakura is a type of Pillow from japan
basically the cover comes with the dvd of the Rei OVA.
Seeing as its just a cover you may be able to find it on ebay after it has been released for a while...or purchase the dvd release with all of the bonus bits. (NB they may be releasing a dakimakura with every dvd ova release, this one is just for disc one)
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hp697c
big piggy
big piggy


Joined: Mon Feb 25, 12008 5:11 am
Posts: 171


Reputation: 38.2Reputation: 38.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 12009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Soepstengel wrote:
B-but there are only 5.
Don't tell me they're actually throwing fillers in here!??! That just sucks, especially after not giving us a third season after all ;/



i agree, i was so jacked to see the first episode then they pull that crap (even though i did laugh a couple of times).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 12009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Alright, but dead-serious now, can someone please find me a torrent with subs and average-good quality?

Downloaded 3 torrents now, no translation whatsoever, starting to get pissed by this :/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails


Joined: Thu Jan 01, 11970 1:00 am
Posts: 6020


Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 12009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Soepstengel wrote:
Alright, but dead-serious now, can someone please find me a torrent with subs and average-good quality?

Downloaded 3 torrents now, no translation whatsoever, starting to get pissed by this :/

http://www.tokyotosho.com/search.php?terms=higurashi&type=0
click the ones with subs;)?
_________________
Ueno Juri&lt;3
Watch nodame and become an Ueno Juri fan&lt;3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 12009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Google hates me.
Thanks a lot, highlander of the pigs and cats!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Picollo
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Apr 09, 12008 1:49 pm
Posts: 761


Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 12009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


I'm confused, when does the plot start? I mean the first OVA was good but....

edit: ok I think I've found out This is the Rei (OAV) but according to wiki the actual rei was released in 2006 but that cant be right can it?

edit again: I found out, sorry but your gonna be dissapointed...The
original Higurashi no naku koro ni rei was released as a visual novel on the
computer so the only way to learn the dice killing chapter is to play it. What
we have here is Higurashi no naku koro ni Rei (OAV) which is basically
gonna be a light hearted reminder of the series.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 12009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Awww...so that means we won't have the plot I've posted above? ;(
I wanted to see Rika kill people, damnit!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Picollo
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Apr 09, 12008 1:49 pm
Posts: 761


Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 12009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


well u could get the game buuuut at least this time we'll have a happy ending.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 12009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


But Higurashi's the best when being dramatic and eviiil.
Admit it, if there wouldn't have been so much violence in the first season it wouldn't have half as much as attention as it is getting right now.
But I agree on the other side, seeing Rena happy is the best thing there is.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Picollo
spammy piggy
spammy piggy


Joined: Wed Apr 09, 12008 1:49 pm
Posts: 761


Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6Reputation: 95.6
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 12009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


gonna fix the description then? ehehehehe.... Cool should still be violent at points (for instance takano's syringe attack) afterall anOAV isntrestricted by what can be broadcasted....hint hint
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 12009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Oh blood, screaming, suffering...and nakedness :]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails


Joined: Thu Jan 01, 11970 1:00 am
Posts: 6020


Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 12009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Second OVA is out...
http://finella.nemissa.info/dump/%5BNipaa%5D_Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni_Rei_-_02_%5B312E34CC%5D.mkv.torrent

EPIC:D Wink
_________________
Ueno Juri&lt;3
Watch nodame and become an Ueno Juri fan&lt;3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 12009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


<3 awesome *downloading*
Just hope someone gets murdered anytime soon. With all the details on the screen of course.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nanoth
big piggy
big piggy


Joined: Mon Jul 02, 12007 2:26 am
Posts: 232
Location: ~,

Reputation: 32.5Reputation: 32.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 12009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


ep 3 have been out a while now with no subs.

It makes me wanna go cut myself ):



EDIT;
Finally subbed, streaming linkyedilink;

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57798807
_________________
Quote:
Well, once upon a time there was RAAAAAPE
-Lazymuffin&amp;lt;3

~'Analysis;
You
are
ill.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 12009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Hehe, I finally figured out how Rei (VN) has a connection with Kai.

Theory: There is this person, called Frederica, who is actually the ''real'' Rika who remembers all the previous happenings in the old world (Easier told, the one with the more mysterious voice, instead of the cute one). As you all know, when Rika dies, Hanyuu creates a new world. Every time when she starts off in this new world she eventually replaces the Rika who doesn't remember anything at all, for example, Kai's episode 6.
Here she gets in the Minagoroshi world for the first time, where she actually fell from a cliff. Before, she was supposed to be playing with Keiichi and co. This means that there had to be another Rika before, don't you think? If not, then it would have been the first time that her friends would have seen her. So another Rika was there before the actual Rika got in this world. But this Rika would be like a normal girl; what I mean is, she wouldn't know about anything that's going to happen.

So, what about Frederica then ? Well... If Rika remembers everything from the past, that's because of her. It's actually more complicated; the Rika we all know and the Rika who doesn't know anything and who is there in every world before the "real" Rika barges in are actually the same person. There's only one difference between them; Frederica. In fact, Frederica is the Rika who remembers everything from the past worlds. Actually, despite what we might think, Rika doesn't "arrive" in a world as we saw in Kai's episode 6. It's Frederica who substitute the Rika-who-was-there-way-before-and-who-doesn't-remember-anything's memories with the "real" Rika's memories of the past worlds and all. I don't know if it's clear, I doubt there is a clearer way to put it... But still, Frederica is a different person from Rika, which tends to be a little bit confusing after what I've said... But the point is, she's a different entity born from Rika's time resets. Eventually, Frederica will get bored.

So she goes into a world where Takano, is still Miyoko. This is where the connection comes in. In the ''Rei'' installments (VN, not the currently airing anime series) Rika, after defeating Tanako, lives in the perfect world where there are no problems at all. She then gets hit by a car and when she wakes up, she finds herself in this world. There are again a couple of theories about this world; it's either a dream that Hanyuu created in order to teach lesson about life to Rika, or it's actually Frederica who wanted to teach a lesson about life to Rika/or simply entertain herself by seeing Rika going mad. The second theory would explain why she was there in Part C of Kai's last episode. She went to see Miyoko and somehow prevented her parents' deaths, thus creating later on the perfect world; Saikoroshi-hen (Rei). If it was just a dream or a reality, we don't know yet... so you are free to believe what you want. I personally believe that it was just Frederica wanting to entertain herself since she was bored.

Now this covers the whole ending as for Higurashi, but stuff gets even more complicated in the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni series, which qua story has no real connections with Higurashi. But it does contain characters who look and, theoretically, are the ''creators'' of the Higurashi game. The characters I'm talking about are witches. There are several witches who appear in Umineko, but the main ones are Bernkastel (Rika, although probably not the same identity) and Lambdadelta (Takano, although, once again, probably not one and the same).

Umineko No naku Koro Ni is practically just like Higurashi, another game between those witches to kill their boredom. Whereas it's Lambdadelta duty to cause endless tragedy and Bernkastel's duty to break that. Lambdadelta has about 99% of succes, but in return, Bernkastel can retry as many times as needed.


I've wrote this in the most simplistic way I can... just a summary. It's incredibly complicated, but brilliant nonetheless. Can't wait for Umineko to air, cause as for now, even I don't understand/know all the details.

My lowest signature shows Lambdadelta (Left) and Bernkastel (Right). See the resemblance?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tapirs!?
Ascended piggy
Ascended piggy


Joined: Mon Dec 15, 12008 7:45 pm
Posts: 1836
Location: Singburi, Thailand

Reputation: 109.5Reputation: 109.5Reputation: 109.5Reputation: 109.5Reputation: 109.5
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 12009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Soepstengel wrote:
Hehe, I finally figured out how Rei (VN) has a connection with Kai.

Theory: There is this person, called Frederica, who is actually the ''real'' Rika who remembers all the previous happenings in the old world (Easier told, the one with the more mysterious voice, instead of the cute one). As you all know, when Rika dies, Hanyuu creates a new world. Every time when she starts off in this new world she eventually replaces the Rika who doesn't remember anything at all, for example, Kai's episode 6.
Here she gets in the Minagoroshi world for the first time, where she actually fell from a cliff. Before, she was supposed to be playing with Keiichi and co. This means that there had to be another Rika before, don't you think? If not, then it would have been the first time that her friends would have seen her. So another Rika was there before the actual Rika got in this world. But this Rika would be like a normal girl; what I mean is, she wouldn't know about anything that's going to happen.

So, what about Frederica then ? Well... If Rika remembers everything from the past, that's because of her. It's actually more complicated; the Rika we all know and the Rika who doesn't know anything and who is there in every world before the "real" Rika barges in are actually the same person. There's only one difference between them; Frederica. In fact, Frederica is the Rika who remembers everything from the past worlds. Actually, despite what we might think, Rika doesn't "arrive" in a world as we saw in Kai's episode 6. It's Frederica who substitute the Rika-who-was-there-way-before-and-who-doesn't-remember-anything's memories with the "real" Rika's memories of the past worlds and all. I don't know if it's clear, I doubt there is a clearer way to put it... But still, Frederica is a different person from Rika, which tends to be a little bit confusing after what I've said... But the point is, she's a different entity born from Rika's time resets. Eventually, Frederica will get bored.

So she goes into a world where Takano, is still Miyoko. This is where the connection comes in. In the ''Rei'' installments (VN, not the currently airing anime series) Rika, after defeating Tanako, lives in the perfect world where there are no problems at all. She then gets hit by a car and when she wakes up, she finds herself in this world. There are again a couple of theories about this world; it's either a dream that Hanyuu created in order to teach lesson about life to Rika, or it's actually Frederica who wanted to teach a lesson about life to Rika/or simply entertain herself by seeing Rika going mad. The second theory would explain why she was there in Part C of Kai's last episode. She went to see Miyoko and somehow prevented her parents' deaths, thus creating later on the perfect world; Saikoroshi-hen (Rei). If it was just a dream or a reality, we don't know yet... so you are free to believe what you want. I personally believe that it was just Frederica wanting to entertain herself since she was bored.

Now this covers the whole ending as for Higurashi, but stuff gets even more complicated in the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni series, which qua story has no real connections with Higurashi. But it does contain characters who look and, theoretically, are the ''creators'' of the Higurashi game. The characters I'm talking about are witches. There are several witches who appear in Umineko, but the main ones are Bernkastel (Rika, although probably not the same identity) and Lambdadelta (Takano, although, once again, probably not one and the same).

Umineko No naku Koro Ni is practically just like Higurashi, another game between those witches to kill their boredom. Whereas it's Lambdadelta duty to cause endless tragedy and Bernkastel's duty to break that. Lambdadelta has about 99% of succes, but in return, Bernkastel can retry as many times as needed.


I've wrote this in the most simplistic way I can... just a summary. It's incredibly complicated, but brilliant nonetheless. Can't wait for Umineko to air, cause as for now, even I don't understand/know all the details.

My lowest signature shows Lambdadelta (Left) and Bernkastel (Right). See the resemblance?

wow Shocked
_________________
Love = 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit users myspace pageVisit poster's website MSN Messenger
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat


Joined: Fri Feb 22, 12008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3801
Location: Do you really give a damn?

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 12009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Hmm k, anyway... episode 4 is out now. Gief subs pl0x :/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Anime G-Z -> Higurashi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2011 phpBB Group
Flower Power phpBB theme by Flowers Online. modified by piggymoo
DMCA, C&D, Legal, privacy