Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
including the bulldozer drivers ,,

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Documentaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
baby piggy
baby piggy

Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 12010 1:47 am    Post subject: including the bulldozer drivers ,, Reply with quote

Chile took 69 days of life's great relief, so that the world witnessed the miracle of life. These two days, some of the rescued miners return visit, again came to San Jose Copper
Mine, survived to celebrate. While another group of miners came here to face the media, they're not to Thanksgiving, but for the miners to pay arrears of salary.
33 名 miners trapped underground legend successfully rescued 69 days after the story fascinated the entire world. They figure the focus of the media pursued,
There are generous for the miners \Although they belong to the company, \However, these miners were rescued after not need to worry about unemployment, currently has more than 20 companies provide job opportunities for thousands of copies of the miners, including the bulldozer drivers
cheap ugg boots Heavy equipment operators, mechanics, electricians, risk aversion experts and experts in the tunnel to escape and other job for your selection. Chile miners rescued: I'm waiting for interest
Jobs (Really you that the mining industry) that the industry will do as long as the conditions are good (in this case me) knows where, can Australia and Egypt Miami, where anything
(Do you want to continue as a miner) was not here for as long as you can

miners rescued the lives of the future full of hope and gratitude, and their colleagues have at this time was full of anger. Day, there are dozens of copper in San Jose
The workers here, the media requires miners to pay salaries. The original, since the San Jose mine collapse two months ago, mine was closed, these workers lose
Work, but they still did not get outstanding wages and severance pay. San Jose, the wife of unemployed miners: We will be no protection of miners camped here again
Walled bar unless they pay our salary and severance pay we are not leaving their best it fast because we keep our
相关的主题文章:

“国内汽车市场迟早会发展到瓶颈,,

ah Chingmei are more pretty,,

Key elements of success figure photography - photography of vocational education

每一探植物,,

就可以不耗费很多心力而逐渐不断地扩充知识,,

还有点难以置信,,
ezxen
God
God

Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6Reputation: 145.6
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 12010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Documentaries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: