Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
just started watching anime...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Recommend me something!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
baby piggy
baby piggy

Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 10:43 am    Post subject: just started watching anime... Reply with quote

so i started watching anime about a week ago and dont know much about this stuff. but i mostly watch ecchi/comedy/romance.
anime i have wathced:
Elfen lied
green green
Asobi ni Iku yo!
school days
Kanokon
kissXsis
11eyes
highschool of the dead
shuffle!
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Angel beats
Toradora
Battle girls time paradox
to love ru
Clannad
Clannad after story
Full metal alchemist
busou renkin
Hidan no aria
tengen toppa gurren lagann
zero no tsukaima
demonbane
ikkitousen
fortune arterial
black rock shooter
Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou
Shakugan no Shana both seasons
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
suzuka
Asu no Yoichi
Eureka seven
Tenjou tenge
hyakka ryouran samurai girls
Fortune Arterial
inukami
sekirei
Ouran High school host club
Valkyria chronicles
koi koi 7
Mahou sensei negima

and few more i cant remember. there doesen`t really have to be any nudity as long as the story is good and hopfelully a happy ending. so if you can suggest me something please do so.

Last edited by Cyph3R- on Thu Jul 21, 12011 4:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Dringo
Überspam piggy
Überspam piggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kissXsis(didint really like cuz it was kinda incest, but was kinda interesting to watch)

Lol, its not incest as they are not family by blood. Razz

Anyways, you could go to animesites and search by genre. ;o

But there are plenty of other good anime. Razz

One piece, Fairy tail, Death note, Code Geass and I could go on. Razz

Most anime contain big breasted woman anyways. xD Even if their genre is not echi.

For a anime filled with girls ya could try "Battle girls time paradox". Razz
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx, googled Battle girls time paradox and looked like something i could watch Smile
oh and could you tell me some anime sites?. only good one i have found is gogoanime, if i cant find torrents i go there
Haimerej
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you aren't gonna watch the anime on here, I recommend animefreak.tv, it's the best reliable site I've found thus far, though what I recommend most is getting an external hard drive (1 or 2 TB is best, that's Terabyte if you don't know) and downloading as much anime as possible. I've got over 600 gigs of a 1 TB hard drive filled myself, and I don't even have all the anime I've seen on it.

Click this
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have 756gb free space on my internal HD ;D, but thanks for the link. seems like you have watched alot of anime, can you recommend me something?.

Last edited by Cyph3R- on Mon Jun 27, 12011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Haimerej
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3Reputation: 153.3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 12011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend the same animes the guy above me recommended, as well as Bleach, Angel Beats, Toradora!, Durarara!!, (if you're a fan of HOTD's ecchi points, I recommend Asu no Yoichi!) Busou Renkin, Clannad (and Clannad After Story), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fullmetal Alchemist, Shaman King, and Darker than Black.

And if you watch all those, come back to me and I'll give you some more Wink

Click this
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 12011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx, i just started downloading Asu no Yoichi, i will check those other suggestions later Smile im going to a cottage cuz its the Midsummer Day(dont know if that means anything to you guys Very Happy.) but its when finns get very drunk and build a huge fire on the water and try not to drown while swimming lol. ill be back on sunday, hopefully...
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails

Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 12011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try some of the classics like Mai HiMe/Mai Otome or suzumiya haruhi
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 12011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im addicted to anime Very Happy. i watch it about 15 hours a day Very Happy usually 2-3 series a day, i will probably watch all your suggestions Very Happy. but do you know anything close to "to love ru"?Very Happy. and should i always watch the OVA episodes last cuz i once watched HOTD ova first and i already knew who was going to survive, so i kinda ruined it for me :/. not sure if it was HOTD. oh i dont like english dubbed anime at all Very Happy. always japanese language with english subs. english dub just sonds weird :/
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 12011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, does sempai mean teacher? or something like that. trying to learn some japanese watching anime, cuz thats prertty much how i learned english Very Happy, sorry for typos but i can only write when im drunk cuz i have a mental illness, cant talk to anyone, even on the internet.. exept with my old friends. i got bored of all the games ive bought and all these movies these days are always the same, in glad i started watching anime:) today was my 20th birthday and i had fever all day lol. haven't been ill in many years but now -.-

Last edited by Cyph3R- on Tue Jun 28, 12011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Haimerej
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 12011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyph3R- wrote:
btw, does sempai mein teacher? or something like that. tryin to learn some japanese watching anime, cuz thats prertty much how i learned english Very Happy, sorry for typos but i can only write when im drunk cuz i have a mental illness, cant talk to anyone, even on the internet.. exept with my old friends.

It's actually senpai, and its a respectful term used when talking to a fellow student older or in a higher grade than yourself.

And To Love-ru is unique in its execution as far as I can tell, though there seem to be others similar in design. I don't know of any myself, but there should be others on this site well-versed in such anime.

Click this
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 12011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think ive been watching too much anime Very Happy? when i go to sleep i just make up my own sotires with the characters ive seen on the anime ive watched. it's like i can understand japanese in my dreams:D ive also started to draw magna but those pretty eyes are too damn hard (. elfen lied was the first anime i ever watched and i started to draw but eyes always looks fucked up Very Happy. if i can draw something good i will surely post a link to you who have given me suggestions to some good anime Smile
Haimerej
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 12011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyph3R- wrote:
do you think ive been watching too much anime Very Happy? when i go to sleep i just make up my own sotires with the characters ive seen on the anime ive watched. it's like i can understand japanese in my dreams:D ive also started to draw magna but those pretty eyes are too damn hard (. elfen lied was the first anime i ever watched and i started to draw but eyes always looks fucked up Very Happy. if i can draw something good i will surely post a link to you who have given me suggestions to some good anime Smile

Why thank you, though I'd much prefer drawing lessons myself. I'm looking to be a writer of anime/manga but in most cases it's best to draw manga yourself and then let it be turned into an anime by a group good in cel drawing.

So if you have any good tips for someone REALLY new to drawing (like, can barely do decent stick figures new), I wouldn't mind getting those Very Happy .

Click this
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 12011 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all for your suggestions Smile. i quess i like harem too, i didint really know all these anime genres before but i do like harem Very Happy. but there alwasy has to be some comedy no matter what anime it is, i just like to laugh and cry sometimes. and im not looking for any hentai, i know what it is and im not looking for that, even tough i like ecchi and some nudity but i dont like hentai at all.
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 12011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p2c wrote:
Try some of the classics like Mai HiMe/Mai Otome or suzumiya haruhi

i downloaded mai hime but i like to watch new anime with good animation :/ i will probably watch it anyway Very Happy
Haimerej
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 12011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If possible, if you still want recommendations, you should post what your favorites of what you've seen so far are.

Click this
Cyph3R-
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 12011 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i enjoyed every anime i have seen, but my favorite is probably Elfen lied first anime i watched. fav genre would be Action & Comedy & romance.
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Recommend me something! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: