Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Something like Kannagi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Recommend me something!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
baby piggy
baby piggy

Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 12009 5:03 am    Post subject: Something like Kannagi Reply with quote

Kannagi = godly
I = need more of that stuff, please recommend an anime similar to kannagi such as in main character traits, situations, etc. Also, do not recommend me lucky star please as i have already seen it. THANKXS.
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails

Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 12009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Something like Kannagi Reply with quote

smleaf2 wrote:
Kannagi = godly
I = need more of that stuff, please recommend an anime similar to kannagi such as in main character traits, situations, etc. Also, do not recommend me lucky star please as i have already seen it. THANKXS.

Maybe you could be a little bit more elaborate about what you like about it, since i'd say 99% of us havent seen kannagi yet since its fairly new.
the only thing i know is that is is about crazy mikos(shrine maidens) right?
The only anime I know that even has shrine maidens in their main roles would be the Touhou fanmade anime
;x
smleaf2
baby piggy
baby piggy

Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8Reputation: 7.8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 12009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sorry...well lets see... what i mainly like about it is that it contains a bunch of comedy mixed with romance and the lead female character has a personality similar to that of haruhi from haruhi suzumiya (u know, like always comes up with silly ideas and doesnt care about other ppl's opinions lol). Also, it's sorta school life too...and the comedy just comes from how the lead female character acts such as her worrying about her breast size and the such. In a different way, it is sort of like a drama too, especially near the end where the female gets all pissed and the guy has no clue what to do. Anyway, what im saying is that the most enjoyable part of this anime was that i enjoyed the main female character's personality and like the school life setting its in, mixed with the silly comedy with the perfect touch of romance/drama makes it GoDly. Now suggestions anyone? Very Happy
Soepstengel
Cooler than pig2cat
Cooler than pig2cat

Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8Reputation: 191.8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 12009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try Zero no Tsukaima . The main female characters has that same ''high and mighty'' attitude.
Although it has a wizard school-setting.
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 12009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good suggestion, but ive already seen it Sad
skyscan
baby piggy
baby piggy

Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 12009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm here anyway, might as well give you a few ideas. I like wolves and stuff which are usually related to gods, but here's some I've come up with.

xxxholic - bout this guy and he walks into this shop that grats wishes and he has kind of a weak personality. but the story progresses nicely and there's some romance and phycological crazyness
spice and wolf - placed in an old english world. about a trader and he finds this god from a town he was delivering to. and she's the god of crops or whatever and brings good luck
natsume yujincho - about a guy who can see spirits. his grandmother was famous in the unseen world. but all he wants to do is help them

for the life of me i can't remember this 4th one i'm trying to think of, when i do remember, i'll edit it in

edit: AHA that was quick. it's "ah! my goddess" - about a good natured guy who has rly bad luck. so heaven sends him a goddess that will grant him any wish. and his wish was to have her stay with him (that's in like the first 5 mins). and it progresses from there.

how could i forget?
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya - about this strange girl who is unknowingly the god of the universe. the story revolves around her but is told in first person from the only normal person to make friends with her. the anime is far from chronological order (and i don't mean flash backs).
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> Recommend me something! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: