Piggymoo - A forum lost in time and space

Did you know we have 4112 anime wallpapers?
Who are you?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
God
God

Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2
Add reputation for this poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 12007 9:45 am    Post subject: Who are you? Reply with quote

This Thread is about "Who you are" for the most part all of us (active members , I not so much in a while) posted a introduction thread long ago .Not much was said and what we know about each other is form spamming post and bits and pieces here and there . I work and help with 3 other sites other than piggymoo only one of witch is mine . On the other my job is community observer . Now my job is to interact with people get to know them
find out what there needs and wants are , so far i have helped make the community more happy even though i rather preferred fixing there more technical problems . I want to know more about You the people of the site more . Also i hope to get new members more active .

Aside from the little bit above here are some more info about me .

I was always the closet nerd keeping a small group of friends who were nerds secret form my other friends . I played allot of DND and hid it well .
Now compared to then and now I am a complete 360 .Im more open with my nerdness also its better that i am or i would be in jail because the friends i had were the average Mexican who believed he was Tony Montana .

Now im Jack of all trades master of none .
lets see what next ?

I love peanut butter
I have a 132 IQ
my favorite drink Mt dew
I actually love the taste of Jack Daniels
I hope to make it in the film/tv business as a director , writer ,editor .

I love Scifi , and Medieval type stuff .
I actually fear and both want a zombie apocalypse . because the glamor the movies make it . Im a very engineering person . Im a Macgyver type I could build almost anything form anything. So in a zombie apocalypse i be the guy with all the kick ass weapons made form house hold appliances. I have about 6moths of mixed marshal arts training so i should hold my own . Then i think about all the bad of a zombie apocalypse the death of family members and having to kill them .

now with that I bid you good night . I hope you learned more about me and how odd i am and i hope to learn more about you .
Edit: I recently have gotten real interested in the UFC(Ultimate fighter championship ) and in about 2 eyars time i want to train and make a profession out of it .

Last edited by ezxen on Sun Dec 09, 12007 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tru_Davis
The queen
The queen

Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5Reputation: 353.5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 12007 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Who are you? Reply with quote

Moving statement there Ez, I wonder if you should be reped for this.

Quote:
I hope you learned more about me and how odd i am and i hope to learn more about you .

given your username, av and location, I first easily noticed your oddness when I registered in here (omfg wtf is he?). I love the McGyver type, but not the Tony Montana common trend.

What about Tru_Davis?

A heartless "all eyez on me" gurl? You're misunderstanding me dear!

Of course I love to seduce but that's not my top priority.
Most people see me as an arrogant, self-assured and selfish Princess who could be the next promqueen in that MTV sweet 16 show, but despite my appearance I'm someone who like to help the others and give without anything in return.
I feel like some character taken from fairy tales, still dreaming and waiting for a handsome Prince to cast my loneliness spell.

I'm really close to my brother who's now 31. He taught me how to be a boy...And to play FPS, WW2 videogames. He's kinda showing me the way and always repeats me that I shouldnt take life so seriously. I'm now learning how to be less sensitive...

I love arts, music and movies, as you might have noticed.
I'm pretty eclectic and most people say I got male tastes. Zombies and vampires are my favourite monsters. I love horror movies most.

I love meeting people from all around the world and of course travels, there is no such thing for your personal improvement.
Piggymoo is a pretty good place for it and thats why I remain faithfull.

I love coconut and chantilly cream
I have a very high IQ
my favorite drink Dr Pepper
I actually love the taste of Bailey's
I hope to make it in the business of medicine

Last edited by Tru_Davis on Fri Sep 28, 12007 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hordo
big piggy
big piggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 12007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Who is Hordo?

The answer is as complex as one of Dick Cheney's excuses.

I am a private school educated, part-geek, part-nerd, part-jock. That is to say, I played all sports when I was younger, and baseball throughout my youth, and even played some football in graduate school on the school team. Baseball was my first love and I was a catcher/pitcher which can account for my knee and shoulder problems now.

I was a super-geek AP computer science guy (back when the Apple IIe was cutting edge technology) but have fallen way away from that over the years as I focused more on my writing and music with which I have had some limited success. I have had limited publishings of several albums, a major publishing of one novel (which flopped lol) and subsequent rewriting of that novel and republishing as a limited distribution, and a book or two of poetry.

As for my intelligence, I'll leave that to the experts but I'll tell you that I do have a major learning disability and yet still can read 13 languages and speak three, do limited calculus in my head, and have yet to be truly lost despite having drunk myself unconcious, blindfolded and bound and dumped in a spinning office chair in the middle of the woods and I still knew which way was North ROFL!

I lived a life in my youth that would make Sid Vicious and Def Leopard jealous, thus my current state of general health. I love chocolate, Diet Coke, and drink Jack Daniel's as if it were my life-blood (heck, I am in Tennessee) and just hope to make it to 40 at this point! LOL

Animes I like: Blood +, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Zero No Tsukaima
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KevKurba
God
God

Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 12007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;o guess its my turn

well i havent been here as long as most here but i'm starting to like it here ;o
Reason why i came here was because of all the links for stargate on a site which i will not mention ;o were broken so i visited the forum and clicked on pig2cats nick and i came here ;o ,

After i finished watching stargate i said to myself "hmm what now" ;o
so i looked at the forum here and decided that i would stick around ;d because it seemed like such a nice place with ppl from all around the world, alot nicer than the mohaa forum at www.clanbase.com, at first i found all the flaming there just funny but now its just sad and sometimes even disturbing lol :/

so thats how i came to this site lol

anyways mylife, i kinda explained it a bit on my introduction thread lol but i will repeat

I'm 22 and I am half dutch/half belgian (yes i know its a weird combination lol) and i live in belgium
but i was born in the netherlands and i have lived in quite a few places around the world (including uk and usa Wink )

my full time occupation is student in the city of Leuven ( aprox 20-30 km from brussels)
i'm studing to work in a pharmaceutical lab and i'm now in the second year lol
For fun i like to play pool or have the occational drink Razz
Sports: well i dont do many sports lol cause i hardly have the time but i try and play golf (Yes golf :p ) and work out in the home gym as much as i can

and yeah i'm also the geek for sci fi and ww2 games or medieval games ;( i used to play Moh:aa for 5 years now (i stopped) and i was at one time in the best clan in europe for mohaa ;o
but now i have a ps3 and it owns Cool especially rainbow six vegas ;o

i also have an iq around 130
my favourite drink is lipton ice-tea (i'm addicted)
i actually love the taste of BEER ;o
i hope to make it as a reseacher and help find a cure for aids Mad

well thats about it lol

o yes i LOVE banana smileys they crack me up lmfao

liquid_rom
holy piggy
holy piggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess i can throw in a little something onto this thread as well.

I am 28. For the past year ive been working mostly from home. I own my own buisness, kinda a computer repair/ network admin type thing. I install and maintain servers for local networks and such for small buisnesses. It can be rather lucrative if you know what your doing. I was also somewhat the closet nerd, altho if you ask anyone i knew from high school they wouldnt have guessed it. I have always had a rather addictive personality in that once someone meets me and I throw on the charm they cant seem to get enough. I was married once, for like 30 seconds. It was a huge mistake that ended with a divorce and an abortion. I still late at night cant get that one out of my head. Ive never really been to close with many people, that includes family. With a father that moved shortly after my grandfather died to some random ass city in texas, and a mother whos been married more times than i can remember its never really made for a very stable family life.

I did in fact play DnD when i was younger, even expanded some into Vtm and a few other offshoots. The kicker is I am still part of a gaming group that gets together every few months and plays.

My IQ last tested about 3 years ago was 142. When I was in middle school.. 6th grade i was tested and told I had the reading comprehention of a college student, so ive always been kinda smart. I have found it much easier in life tho not to be to showy about it as it can have negative concequences. my favorite drink is the dew, I think its pretty much all i drink. i go through a 12 pack in a couple of days. So needless to say i spend alot of money on soda.

I also like the taste of beer, its definately an aquired taste. When i first started drinking I wasnt much of a fan, but in later years I definately enjoy it.

I also draw quite a bit of enjoyment from watching shows like smallville and movies like spiderman. never could seem to get enough.

think ive probably rambled enough. if you guys have any questions just ask....
holy piggy
holy piggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who am I?

You want to know who I am!

Well.. I guess I am myself.

Yep. That is it.

But really. I'm a gamer like i mentioned before. So I often phase in and out of the forum. Sometimes Im a lurker, sometimes Im a troll. I like anime so that is all I watch here. I read lots of manga books as well. Then games. I like older games mostly. Master of Orion 2 is still my most played game. Currently working through Oni and it has some really awesome unarmed combat in there. Its the only game Bungie made before being bought out by Microsoft and they eventualy made Halo. Also played bioshock recently which was also awesome.

I'm a college bum, need work, but I'm lazy. So those two things clash a lot.

That is about it.
Sponsor
Sponsor

Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me You want to know who I am, well I guess I guess I could tell you. I'm a 16 year old kid. Right now my life is kinda busy. But whos isn't! Well my computer has stoped working so I don't get to enjoy my favorite site alot. www.icecream.com, Lol just kidding you all know what my fav site is.

Well, lets get down to business im 16, I live in keller I think I joined right after exzen did. Before thor left, then came back, then left agian, then went in to koma. Lol, well I live in texas. I play the xbox alot and i love to scuba dive and snowboard. I have some pictures of me doing both of those. But like i said i cant put them up so that sucks. I enjoy anime, FMA in perticular. I think the show has its funny times but it has those times when it gives u the chills. Know what i mean?

The only thing that i like more than FMA is stargate. I think 90% of the people here are here b/c of the stargate. And did you know that the season 4 of atlantis airs tonight at 9pm i made a post about it. I mostly like the stargates for the same reason they have there funny moments but it is jsut great. Then they have those moments when they make you wonder. It all fits in to our history just perfectly, a littl to well. That makes me wonder that there not pulling something like they did in stargate were they made a t.v. show about it.

More, More, More. My life is a little consumed by school. I had gotten in trouble and realized that my life is on the wrong path. I didn't care to much about school. But that has all changed. I'm geting straight A's im pretty happy about that its hard but let me tell you its well worth the effort. When you have some of the kids that thought you were the stupidest kid in the school asking you for help. It just gose to show you the potential of people. And there is this great quote that i like and just read in a book that im reading.

"So many people live within uphappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change there situation becuase they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damagin to the adventurous spirit withing a man than a secure future. the very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. the joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horison, for each day to have a new and different sun."

I think this quote is vary good and I like it alot. Well i have taken you on a ride to the side of my life that i rarly let show to others. I hope you enjoyed it.

wrote:

Misa: I can't even imagine a world without Light...
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
Ronin
Burried under his own posts

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am some kind of gamefreak, probaly worn on another planet Laughing
the only things i do : watch anime and play games... i have no trouble at school tough, i'm planning to study japanese in my 6th year, but also want to do informatics , i have 3 cats and a dog ( Fat cat, 3-legged cat and new still-getting-fatter-cat)
my real name is Conan Dufour... i think ya'all know that now Laughing
God
God

Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2Reputation: 276.2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt ;o nice name lol conan Very Happy
Cro90
Sponsor
Sponsor

Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4Reputation: 199.4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all have "c" names. Mines Colten i think i have told you guys that to when i explained what my name "Cro90" ment

wrote:

Misa: I can't even imagine a world without Light...
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
Hordo
big piggy
big piggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a "c" in the middle of my first name but that's it...so it mustn't be c's linking us..hmmm...I KNOW, we all have vowels and consonants making up our various names! LOL

Animes I like: Blood +, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Zero No Tsukaima
ezxen
God
God

Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2Reputation: 176.2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Corona over here
p2c
King fluffytails
King fluffytails

Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758Reputation: 758

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name has a c too Shocked !
KevKurba
God
God

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 12007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine doesn't .:MuHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH:. :p
ezxen
God
God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 12007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pig2cat wrote:
my name has a c too Shocked !

well pig2cat tell us about you
Raast
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 12007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there everyone. The names Kyle Cordova, I live in California and enjoy games, anime, mystery novels, and exciting sitcoms, kinda like Prison Break, stuff like that. I just turned 19 yrs old, and am overworked -.- At the moment i'm on vacation though ^.^ I own a lot of games and systems, such as all the next gen consoles and 4 yrs ago invested in one of the arcade versions of DDR (currently in my garage...) I'm a very laid back, down to earth person and very seldom et angry or even completely emotional over most things.....eh, i believe that sums me up in a way heh.
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 12007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

I'm from Lisbon, i'm a 21 year old girl.
I'm in college, studying financial administration. I also have a job at a jewelery store as a part-time.
I like horror and sci-fi movies, especially the ones about human catastrophes. Actually i like to imagine senarios about zombie invasions. xD
I love college partys and hate the classes. Now that i am 21, i can candidate to the job of stewart, which is all i ever wanted.

I speak 3 languages, and i'm studying a 4th (japonese).
I'm an oficial voleyball player, but love any kind of sports.

My favorite food is lasanha and cod.
My favorite drink is "safari cola".
My favorite games are Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia and Resident evil.(PS2)
My favorite online game is Lineage II.
I have to sleep 10 hours or i'll get very cranky and i hate to get up early.

PS: don't mind about the errors in my writing (i don't), i speak better than i write. Wink
KevKurba
God
God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 12007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe nice =) i'm in college too =)

i think we found somebody that can compete with tru Razz
Ronin

Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2Reputation: 363.2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 12007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool! i'm gonna study japanese too when i'm in college
baby piggy
baby piggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 12007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started 1 month ago in a private institution. i barely can make a sentence with 3 words! lol
but i still have time.
Display replies from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Piggymoo.com Forum Index -> chat forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: